Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

True.......nothing is permanent except change....smiley24

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Big B being the biggest star, like everyone loved him.  Then you have this new generation who are prone to fault finding that may not even be there, try to bring him down.  Unfortunately same will happen to SRK with the more younger generation. But for now I think, these guys have been lucky... by now most of the actors will not be the sensation they are at this age. 

There are promising actors like Bira.. wait I mean Bira smiley27 who is already better than most actors.

Then we have Sidharth. No matter what people say, he has gotten better to perfect.  He's an actor who can use his eyes and emote everything.  He can use those eyes alone amd tell someone to commit murder and they will. So we have talent out there. But we still need These guys, like how Bira is da best.. but we felt more towards Bobby and his work. So no.. he needednt worry about this. 

It was a stupid question, to even ask SRK this. The frenzy for him ain't gonna die..or atleast not for a long long time or whilst he is alive.

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Then we have Sidharth. No matter what people say, he has gotten better to perfect.  He's an actor who can use his eyes and emote everything.  He can use those eyes alone amd tell someone to commit murder and they will. 

You are talking about Siddharth Malhotra ? 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

You are talking about Siddharth Malhotra ? 

smiley9smiley27

Yup... kuch zyadah tho nahin bol gayi naa? smiley37

Yeh I like him,  from the youngsters, he's my fav. But Bira is coming pretty close... too close... got to stop him...but it's hardddd... smiley9

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think what he said was right. Just focus on the task or films in front of you. Is Se Zyada Kar Bhi Kya Sakte Ho 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SRK needs to stop acting like a star by doing action films and acting a certain way. I think he should go the Irfan Khan way and do a film like lunchbox type of movies. He is a great actor, he needs great scripts and do simple roles. Of course he can continue doing comedy fun type of movies but he should balance it out with other genres. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What does it even matter if it's gone when you have milked most of it to your advantage  .. He is set for life , so are his upcoming generations and he will leave a legacy in his name.. and that's all that matters anyways.. I don't understand how common folks can even connect to such superstar level problems , that's some next level empathy I must say .. albeit misplaced,  sadly .. such empathy can be used for something good and productive,  like uplifting the not so privileged ..

Edited by --Pro.vo.King-- - 3 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

What does it even matter if it's gone when you have milked most of it to your advantage  .. He is set for life , so are his upcoming generations and he will leave a legacy in his name.. and that's all that matters anyways.. I don't understand how common folks can even connect to such superstar level problems , that's some next level empathy I must say .. albeit misplaced,  sadly .. such empathy can be used for something good and productive,  like uplifting the not so privileged ..

Why does everything have to come down to uplifting the not so privileged smiley22 how do you know that these folks aren't already doing something about it

Aise toh phir kuch bhi mat karo that you like because there is so much suffering in this world that needs to be addressed. Why are we wasting time on this forum, when we could be helping the needy smiley23

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 3 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Dassss right. Somedays you gotta ruminate, other days you gotta stop, live in the moment and ask yourself who is Abhisekh Bacchan yelling at in this photo with a drunk Ed Sheeran under his arm? Hain?!

IMG_0608.jpeg