To my forum family from Samiha

Posted: 4 months ago

Agar samay rahe toh padhna lekin please pura padhna🥺

Main janti hun hum sabke different personalities hote hain jiske wajah se hum log different perspectives bear karte hai. Sach kahu toh mujhe yaha pe koi bhi 100% sahi ya galat nazar nahi aata. Har koi Apne jagah sahi bhi hai aur galat bhi haismiley1

Lekin iss forum main maine jitne time spend kiya mujhe tum sab se pyaar ho gaya hai ki ab tum logo ko aise situation main dekhkar rona aata hai😭😔 Kyunki forum aisa nahi tha kabhi😔

Mujhse bhi kuch galatfehmi aur galti hui hai lekin maine usse bhula diya kyunki sab kuch thik ho gaya tha aur family main yeh sab chalta rehta hai yeh meri soch hai😇

Tum sab log yeh forum chodkar jaana chahte ho, isiliye main force nahi karungi ki sabko rukna chahiye kyunki Yaha pe sab log mature hai aur apne decisions khud le sakte hai 😇

Main baas itna kehna chahti hoon ke chahe kitna bhi dur chale jao tum log, main tum logo ko humesha iss show ke related news se tag karti rahungi kyunki jab main kisiko dost manti hoon toh asani se nahi chodti unn logo ko😄 aur yaha maine sabko family maana hai aur sabko saath rakh kar show ke end taak safar karungi 😇 

I Love You Guys🌸🙏🏻 Kyunki itna pyaar, itni yaadein mujhe kisi bhi FD mein nahi mila jo yaha mila mujhe😘 Wish you all good luck, better mental peace & physical health. 

Aur mere liye Pray karna kyunki show ko end taak main dekhungi kyunki maine tum sabke saath promise kiya tha ki end taak saath rahenge baki sab kuch bhaad main jaayesmiley36 main woh promise fulfill karungi🌸

Agar kabhi maan badle toh forum jarur aana kyunki main har kisike liye wait kar sakti hoon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Sure tag me on show related stuff....I'll leave reactions

I'll miss you all

But i need to tell something else too , i don't like leaving loose ends that's why i leave refrence messages all around the forum so I'll only stop completely interacting in the forum when I'm done with my Bhidur and DigVika fic....i can't leave those two incomplete

And I'll atleast post one post in every new thread cause....OCDsmiley36

Will miss you all

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 4 months ago
Chowmein123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Gargi

Please tag me also as I will watch the show till end like you because I love neivika they have my full heart

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

It's disheartening to hear about the recent disagreements and the decision of some to leave the forum. Our forum has always been a source of joy and connection, and it's unfortunate that recent events have caused some discord. I am sorry if anyone felt bad or offended because of me. All the best to everyone who's leaving or staying. Let's leave not with the baggage of bad memories but with the taste of good ones. All the best yaaras! I had a very great time interacting with y'all. Everyone's POVs differ and it was a wonderful thing to listen to all the different perspectives. Have a good life and a great year ahead. Let's hope we meet e/o at some other point of life for some other show smiley31smiley27

Before making any final decisions, I would like to propose a potential solution that could cater to everyone's preferences. How about creating a personal Chat Club (CC) thread (in the CC forum) exclusively for our group? This way, those who wish to continue discussions beyond the Vanshaj-related topics can still stay connected and enjoy each other's company. But of course, considering the tensions in the relations, again this is a very friendly suggestion. If y'all consider it, do add me in toosmiley9

Also Sami! I'm gonna stay here for a while. So do not hesitate to tag me in the posts. Would love to give you a company in the forumsmiley31smiley27

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

It's disheartening to hear about the recent disagreements and the decision of some to leave the forum. Our forum has always been a source of joy and connection, and it's unfortunate that recent events have caused some discord. I am sorry if anyone felt bad or offended because of me. All the best to everyone who's leaving or staying. Let's leave not with the baggage of bad memories but with the taste of good ones. All the best yaaras! I had a very great time interacting with y'all. Everyone's POVs differ and it was a wonderful thing to listen to all the different perspectives. Have a good life and a great year ahead. Let's hope we meet e/o at some other point of life for some other show smiley31smiley27

Before making any final decisions, I would like to propose a potential solution that could cater to everyone's preferences. How about creating a personal Chat Club (CC) thread (in the CC forum) exclusively for our group? This way, those who wish to continue discussions beyond the Vanshaj-related topics can still stay connected and enjoy each other's company. But of course, considering the tensions in the relations, again this is a very friendly suggestion. If y'all consider it, do add me in toosmiley9

Also Sami! I'm gonna stay here for a while. So do not hesitate to tag me in the posts. Would love to give you a company in the forumsmiley31smiley27

Thank you Dismiley31

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful post smiley27 Please do tag me too, I can't chat much but I do love to read the reactions from you guys ! smiley1