Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

You are watching Swastik shows first time isn't it? smiley36 Swastik always has a central character and whole story revolves around it. So while watching Swastik shows have to keep this in mind. smiley36

P.S. Stopped calling them Nastik because of the way they have showed Srimad Ramayan till now. smiley36

yeah they are doing justice to itsmiley42

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I saw the Truck BTS on insta but forgot to post. smiley36 This looks good. Actaully night outs with group are always good kaisa bhi ho. Unless there is a freezing weather like it's in North and East. 

I love such circumstantial off work moments between colleagues, it affects the team work in a good way smiley9 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I actually liked how Neil ran to save Bhoomi while Yuvika ran to save Kabir the visible contrast was beautifully done storytelling wise smiley27 

PSX_20240120_231900.jpg

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

This forum many times reacts wrong way about the overall storytelling because they aren't used to with the kind of screen play Vanshaj comes up with. They still didn't get Swastik while Swastik has got the nerves of forum members and they fulfills our expectations in different twisted ways smiley36

That is true. I am very pleasantly surprised that its nearing 200 episodes and barring minor hiccups Swastik hasn't disappointed me yet. Somethings are irritating and they are a part of very Itv but overall it's been very good. And I love shows where I can't predict what's going to happen. The resultant maybe kachra but it's good to know that for sometime Itv has been able to surprise me. smiley36

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are watching Swastik shows first time isn't it? smiley36 Swastik always has a central character and whole story revolves around it. So while watching Swastik shows have to keep this in mind. smiley36 -   yeah definitely one character needs to stay central , this is basic need of storyline otherwise sabhi main character ban jate smiley36 and personally I think the storyline is going good

P.S. Stopped calling them Nastik because of the way they have showed Srimad Ramayan till now. smiley36 -- wow achi baat hai smiley1

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That is true. I am very pleasantly surprised that its nearing 200 episodes and barring minor hiccups Swastik hasn't disappointed me yet. Somethings are irritating and they are a part of very Itv but overall it's been very good. And I love shows where I can't predict what's going to happen. The resultant maybe kachra but it's good to know that for sometime Itv has been able to surprise me. smiley36

even I also think the storyline is going good 

I mean not extremely great but what I have listened about other itv shows one thing is pretty clear vanshaj is definitely a good show if you consider the quality of itv smiley36

Though the storyline is good but they create lots of hype then execution is always fikaa that's why mainly audience bharak jate hai 

Edited by Spandan24 - 3 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Well I can predict but only after using my ITV brain in twisted way, they actually gives tasks to my brain thats I really appreciate about them smiley36 

They aren't good with execution but whatever raugh sketch they comes up with before final execution that's absolutely class apart smiley32 

I love serials like Vanshaj, Qubool Hai (Initial episodes) Ziddi (SidSa bit) which plays with your brain smiley2 

I hate it when Vanshaj plays with my NeiVika heart though smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spandan24

even I also think the storyline is going good 

I mean not extremely great but what I have listened about other itv shows one thing is pretty clear vanshaj is definitely a good show if you consider the quality of itv smiley36

It is a good show irrespective of execution smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

India Forums increased the posts count in a page or what? smiley24

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This is irritating why they made it 8 to 10? smiley7

Their experiments sucks smiley26