Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

So happy for him . I watched it on television and firstly evil eyes off him . Touchwood. He looked so happy and his speech also reflected that . He dedicated his award to his family.he specifically mentioned how the last few years have been so challenging on both personal and professional level. He also thanked ppl he said who watched his movies even though they don’t even like him . He thanked everyone for the support that they have shown towards his family 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seeing him happy and content is enough for me..  just listening to him speak reminds me why I love this guy so much.. one can listen to him for hours and hours without getting bored

PS. He was accompanied by Gauri's mom for the event? Sweet 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

He is so cute 

I am going to kidnap him someday 

He is so happy. He so cute and speech was wonderful 😭 Happy for him n his family. 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

some of you may not have even liked them, but i know deep down inside you came there to support me and my family

He knows everything 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

some of you may not have even liked them, but i know deep down inside you came there to support me and my family

He knows everything 

https://x.com/MahaanSRK/status/1745111917528760507?s=20

How can one not love this man? 

NoraSM thumbnail
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I have watched his part and I’m in tears cause I’m genuinely so happy for this man. He’s the only actor whose achievements feel like they are my own and I have always felt this way about SRK. His misfortune and failures might not bring me to tears but his achievements and legacy will always always make me tear up tears of joy. I love him so much ♥️♥️♥️ He is truly an EMOTION. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I thought I was the only one who cried happy tears 🥹