Kabir and Kesar might be married in jungle

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I believe that Kabir and Kesar will have their wedding at jungle because of Kabir’s mother going kidnap Kesar since she called Goons so 

Goons will make sure that Sindoor is on Kesar forehead. Or Kabir will be injured and his blood will fall off his hand or head ahah. Land on her forehead. 

This will happen around episodes 9-13 I believe or before that. 

Or no kidnap. Suraj will succeed marry Kesar and torture her for lifetime. Which is she kinda deserves because she never really listens to anyone but Suraj.

Where’s Anyana?

And  Suraj ex girlfriend Nicky who almost died and went coma?

Lastly? Where’s Queen? Come back! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First of all, I love the point about Kesar deserving Suraj 😂❤️ It's nothing but the truth, she's one hopeless woman!

But Shakuntala's plan hasn't succeeded. All she managed to do was to burn Kesar's shaadi-ka-joda. So it doesn't look like there's going to be any jungle marriage. And Kabir's too drunk these days for that anyway😂 But Shakuntala is one persistent lady. And this time she has good scope of getting support from Ambika herself. 

As for the khoon-bhari-maang angle, that has already happened hilariously in Suraj's imagination recently. With Kabir's blood flying off directly from his heart to Kesar's maang, it was epic 😂

Ananya's gone missing for no reason.

Nick is still in coma.

Queen is under arrest. I desperately miss her too 💔

Edited by anon91 - 4 months ago
fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah. I watched soo many times where Suraj was killing innocent Kabir in heart. Blood dramatic fall on Kesar forehead and zoom on Kesar face …. Hilariously funny and interesting acting reaction from Kesar.

but aside from that. I believe that Kesar and Kabir are meant to be since the beginning of the show.

How can she easy forgiving him. Because I wouldn’t forgive his behavior. 

He said so many awful things to her.  like accusations about where she is at. Or what was she doing alone with Kabir in jungle ( episode)

He’s obsessed with her and hates at the same time. Make up your mind Suraj!

Btw I loved  yesterday yesterday episode  ( When Kabir confirmed his feelings for Kesar. ) they were wiping each other tears while no tears came out of Kesar eyes lol. 

Do you believe that this Wedding will happen or do you believe that Ananya will return on wedding expose him with Nicky since everything can happen for sure? And Kesar will marry Kabir in front of everyone or Kabir mother will give meds forcefully marry her to Kabir.

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So today Kesar has married Suraj. We've got the clarity we wanted

anon91 thumbnail

Haha 😂 Nice observation! Kesar indeed had no tears in her eyes. I find her very lifeless in general.

The marriage is the high point right now. It's very difficult to say what will happen. One news channel, I think Aaj Tak has run a segment that Kesar will marry Suraj and immediately regret her decision. And the show also seems to be moving in the same direction with Kabir accepting defeat and deciding to participate in the wedding as her friend.

On the other hand, these news channels incorrectly predicted that the show will go off air and then that Kabir would disrupt Kesar Sooraj's wedding photoshoot. Nothing like that happened. In the past, its always been that when Kabir has turned up for a function in the Rajgaur home, he's managed to protect Kesar from harm. Maybe that's the reason he's there this time too.

Its too confusing 😅 Given that all rituals have gone in Kabir's favour and Ambe ma's wish has been referred to repeatedly, I don't like the idea that Kesar should get married to Sooraj. It would be very disrespectful of the show.

We should get clarity in a couple of episodes. Hoping for the best 🤞