MOTW #9 [BT24]

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 4 months ago

MEMBER OF THE WEEK

The MOTW for this week is ; 

BT24

Rules:

We will have a "HOT SEAT" and every week, one member will have to sit on the hot seat. 

Everyone else will be allowed to ask the member questions and the member will have to answer without losing his/her temper or feeling offended.

People asking questions are requested to post nice questions and not questions which are offending or too personal in nature.

There are a lot of members (are not but have to show we havesmiley36) so please don't be upset  or feel discouraged if your turn doesn't come (Don’t worry everyone’s turn will comesmiley9). Please participate in other's HOT SEAT thread. Only then you'll be considered eligible for hot seat.

The person on hot seat has some conditions to fulfil.

P.S :- you can choose the next member on this thread👇

Who is MOTW | Vanshaj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Team Bhidur

Name: 

Fav color:

Fav movie:

Fav actor/ess:

How you got started on IF:

Fav section on IF:

Any message to the rest of the members?:

Team Bhidur

Post your questions over here

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Ok... Congratulations...smiley27

So I don't know you much...When I joined this forum you kind of stopped watching this probably...so I never had that pleasure of knowing you .So I would use this as an opportunity...

1. How is your life going? Are you happy, content or there is still something that you want to achieve...

2. What is happiness to you?

3: You are living outside India

So what do you think the major challenge that you had to overcome initially & how did you get over them?

4: Your biggeest strength?

5: What are the things that attracted you towards DJ?

6:Out of all the TV shows which character you identify with the most?& Why?

8: Do you like to watch movies? 

9: What is your opinion on how utterly toxic & regressive RuJay has become?& Will they ever redeem DJ?

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations Bhairavi smiley31

I miss you, I miss your live updates (Though Asmi is doing a great job too) 

As an ACTOR whom you like MORE

Mahir or Mohit? 

Do you miss us? 

What do you think Writers should do to make you get addicted to Vanshaj at the moment (Though it's kinda impossible now lol)?

If one morning you wake up as DJ, how exactly you will spend that entire day as DJ? Things you gonna do? 

Your favourite food that you can eat at any time, any season, in any mood?

That's it thanks smiley9

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 4 months ago

Team Bhidur

Your favourite character in Vanshaj  ( apart from DJ ) 

List some positive traits of Kabir 

Negative traits of Yuvika

Kabika or DigVika?

Kabir or Arjun?

First of all congratulations smiley40

I don't know you personally hence some formal questions for you smiley31

1) Do you prefer love in a relationship or respect in a relationship?

2) RuJay or Rubir ?

3) Your favorite show for all the time

4) Do you love romantic-thriller genre?

Edited by samIHA04 - 4 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats BT24

We have never interacted, but this way I can get to know better. 

1) Fav TV actor/actress

2) Fav TV show

3) do you watch Hollywood/english movies? If yes, your fav english movie?

4) Do you watch Non ITV shows too? If yes then fav show?

5) Are you still watching Vanshaj? If not then why you lost interest?

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Name: Bhairvi

Fav color: Blue / Peach

Fav movie: I don't really have any favs but I liked Taare Zameen Par the most and there are few movies I can watch any day any time like OMG, Singham, classic Hum Saath Saath Hai smiley36

Fav actor/ess: Hrithik Roshan, Vidyut Jamwal, Jennifer Winget, Karan Tacker

How you got started on IF: I found this site when I was searching for DMG fanfics, made an account while watching D3 and recently just came back for Vanshaj smiley27

Fav section on IF: What does this one mean? Like the news or rankings or forums, that kind of section? This forum is the only fav thing for now smiley27 I do enjoy their quiz section too, nice time pass smiley36

Any message to the rest of the members?: You guys are great, I have had such an amazing time talking to you people whether it's about this show or any other thing. I miss talking to you guys, smiley19 stupid Sab chachu airing show at 2 timing has ruined the fun smiley7

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ok... Congratulations...smiley27

So I don't know you much...When I joined this forum you kind of stopped watching this probably...so I never had that pleasure of knowing you .So I would use this as an opportunity...

I know right, losing my interest slowly, also the time difference makes it hard to come and talk smiley18 but I'm trying to come back more often like I used to smiley9

1. How is your life going? Are you happy, content or there is still something that you want to achieve...

Very happy and content smiley27, 2023 was really a great year, gave me so much. Not really achieve but I want to let loose a little and just kind of enjoy, last few years demanded lot of hard work, time to party smiley36 

2. What is happiness to you?

Hmm good question, honestly it's the small things you know? Cherishing time with family, playing with my pets, talking to my amazing friends like you guys here smiley9

3: You are living outside India

So what do you think the major challenge that you had to overcome initially & how did you get over them?

Biggest one is ofcourse staying apart from the family, especially my mom since I'm very attached to her. Other than that it's the complete opposite lifestyle change, the way people dress, eat, talk, work, behave everything is just so different. So many cultures and types of people to know about. Have to think twice before saying anything so you don't offend anyone smiley26 You just feel sometimes that you're alone and don't belong.

I don't think you can completely get over it, I still sometimes have doubts and troubles when I have to do something new. Just having faith and looking at the positive aspects of all these troubles helps you move on. 

4: Your biggeest strength?

My mom and my siblings too smiley27 I have 3 siblings so all 4 are my main pillars I guess smiley36

5: What are the things that attracted you towards DJ?

His pain of losing everything he loves, whether it's his passion or his GF, he still accepted everything that his parents chose for him cause he loved them. He wasn't evil before, just a good flawed character which is rare in ITV. Also, he's not bad to look at smiley43smiley42

6:Out of all the TV shows which character you identify with the most?& Why?

I can't think of any smiley36 I'm a very practical person, not good or bad, mind my own business but most itv characters are either too good or too dhakkan smiley39smiley37

8: Do you like to watch movies? 

LOVE movies, especially comedy and thriller, not the horror kind (Poster dekhke hi dar lagta hai, puri movie ki to baat hi mat karo smiley36

9: What is your opinion on how utterly toxic & regressive RuJay has become?& Will they ever redeem DJ?

It's ITV so he can be redeemed over night who knows smiley39but personally I don't think anyone who abuses their partner or plays with a women's dignity like that can be redeemed. 

They have completely destroyed what could have been a really mature and good storyline smiley35 especially considering that Mahir-Sheena do have beautiful chemistry 

Thank you smiley27