Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Deep grief stricken,  I lost my dear pet dog due to unfortunate accident smiley28

Unable to still take that or digest that fact.. she was just 3 years old... nobody understands they just say it's just a dog... unable to take it.. don't know what to do next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I'm so sorry for your loss

maybe you can adopt another pet after some time?

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

May your pet's love and memories bring you peace and comfort.💫 I know the pain, the feeling. Sending you a warm and healing hug 🤗  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I am so sorry ! I don’t have a dog because it would be extra responsibility when I am already in very stressful grad school program. But I love my friends dogs. So loyal and loving. This must be hard! My condolences! 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh dear... I can very well understand what u r going through 🥺

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

So Sorry to hear this bro, hope his soul rest in piece.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m so sorry for your loss.  

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

Deep grief stricken,  I lost my dear pet dog due to unfortunate accident smiley28

Unable to still take that or digest that fact.. she was just 3 years old... nobody understands they just say it's just a dog... unable to take it.. don't know what to do next

People who don't have a pet baby...will never understand your pain......so so so sorry for your loss.smiley28....I lost my cat a few years back....and it still hurts......you really never get over your fur baby ....but time will lessen the pain a little.....smiley31....Just remember she is there at the rainbow bridge......and you will see her again someday....smiley27

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

People who don't have a pet baby...will never understand your pain......so so so sorry for your loss.smiley28....I lost my cat a few years back....and it still hurts......you really never get over your fur baby ....but time will lessen the pain a little.....smiley31....Just remember she is there at the rainbow bridge......and you will see her again someday....smiley27

This is so true.

Some people were amused seeing me in that state when I lost my pet dog. They were like why I'm so sad for a dog. You are right, those who don't have a pet would never understand. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry to hear that.  Your pet was really young to cross over the rainbow and that makes it extra hard.

Take your time to grieve.  The pain is real and no words will help only time will give you some healing.