kaya88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Why didn't they get together? I mean,  they are the same age,  their fathers were close friends,  they are very generous. They worked together before he worked with Kareena.  He was unmarried when he did Fiza with Karisma. They are so compatible, actually way better than hritheena. This was the phase 1, they still stand a chance when they both got divorced.  Why didn't Karan try to set them up like he did to the other Bollywood couples? Because of his past relationship with her sister?  They would have made the power couple of B-Town but unfortunately he is taken now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Maybe they were not attracted to each other. They worked together in Fiza where they played siblings. How awkard would the film have looked if there was sexual tension behind the scenes??? smiley23

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

why can't salman and hrithik cast karishma in their movies now? even akshay needs to cast her. she still looks good and the same

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I would not be interested in seeing them as a romantic couple. If they didn't get involved, obviously that means there is no interest so why shame them for that?

As an onscreen pairing, it is a pity we never saw them romantically linked together. Their casting in Fiza is like SRK and Aish in Josh but without a Mohabbatein or Devdas afterwards.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

why can't salman and hrithik cast karishma in their movies now? even akshay needs to cast her. she still looks good and the same

Yes, I agree that it's a pity. She's done cameos for SRK and Salman (OSO, Zero, Bodyguard) but never done a full film role with them since. The only reunion we saw with her and an old co-star was Dino Morea in Mentalhood.

She's also mentioned having good relationships with all three Khans so I'm surprised SRK and Salman have never worked with her again. Karishma, imo, had much better chemistry with the Khans than her sister ever did and her films with them were all blockbusters (Dil To Pagal Hai, Raja Hindustani, Biwi No. 1).

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaya88

Why didn't they get together? I mean,  they are the same age,  their fathers were close friends,  they are very generous. They worked together before he worked with Kareena.  He was unmarried when he did Fiza with Karisma. They are so compatible, actually way better than hritheena. This was the phase 1, they still stand a chance when they both got divorced.  Why didn't Karan try to set them up like he did to the other Bollywood couples? Because of his past relationship with her sister?  They would have made the power couple of B-Town but unfortunately he is taken now.

Weren't you the same person who posted that earlier thread implying that Hrithik and Kareena had an aborted child? Is this thread really your way of suggesting that it was Karishma who was pregnant with Hrithik's child?

They played siblings. I think HR is not interested to marry an actress. That’s why they never got together. And I don’t think Karishma is interested to get marry again. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Perception Issue. In age Hrithik is Older than Karishma but since she debuted first she's older in film career years smiley26smiley3 An they only were paired as siblings 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

dono bhai behen lagte hai smiley24