Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 months ago

I don’t like rumours about hook ups unless there is actual proof

Omg after reading the title I was wondering whether they both really had a hook up in Italy or Are they shooting for some "hook up" song in Fighter. After opening the post it turns out that they really had a hook up in Italy?😭 No..pls..No..I can't imagine them doing it

They looked like 2 horses in beach song, never thought they really turn into 2 horses in real! 😭

Edited by Newbird - 5 months ago
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jab mia biwi razi tho kya karega qazismiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Minty you are acting wild smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Omg after reading the title I was wondering whether they both really had a hook up in Italy or Are they shooting for some "hook up" song in Fighter. After opening the post it turns out that they really had a hook up in Italy?😭 No..pls..No..I can't imagine them doing it

They looked like 2 horses in beach song, never thought they really turn into 2 horses in real! 😭

Didnt you read the title only this time?

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Didnt you read the title only this time?

No, I wanted to know what is the content ,this time. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I genuinely don’t understand how and why you enjoy the idea of partners cheating on their spouse/partner. I have seen you get excited about the idea of DP still loving a man SHE broke up with 10 years ago. I have seen you suggesting she hooked up with Sid while filming together. I have also seen you wanting Kareena and HR to cheat on their partners. You have a very strange fascination with cheating like I have never seen before and I just don’t understand it. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just because both are beautiful, hot and happening does not mean they are hooking up. Do people post articles about ranveer Alia hooking up? So why shaming deepika here? And Saba knows?smiley37 In what world is rediff member living in? Saba will never tolerate cheating. Deepika just shared how she wants to start a family soon with ranveer. Tomorrow they will say father is hrithik. 

I don’t think rediff article are allowed here. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Just because both are beautiful, hot and happening does not mean they are hooking up. Do people post articles about ranveer Alia hooking up? So why shaming deepika here? And Saba knows?smiley37 In what world is rediff member living in? Saba will never tolerate cheating. Deepika just shared how she wants to start a family soon with ranveer. Tomorrow they will say father is hrithik. 

I don’t think rediff article are allowed here. 

Saba will not tolerate cheating ? 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Saba will not tolerate cheating ? 

why would shesmiley22