Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

I want to know what kind of phone he has because I have never used this speed dial feature smiley37what generation is he from! Sounds like something a flip phone from 2005 has. He keeps asking this question on KWK and it’s irritating 

Also can he stop talking about his glasses in every episode smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

have you already watched the full episode?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

have you already watched the full episode?

I did and I love Khushi. She’s a sweetu 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I did and I love Khushi. She’s a sweetu 

Can you PM me the link please 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Only one obsession of his irks me.

Jhanvi which actresses' trajectory would you like to emulate?

Jhanvi goes well Aloo.

Girl you are the daughter of the one and only Sridevi?

Which daughter would not want to emulate their mother?

Did she say this to stay in Karan's good books?

Is the show scripted?

If Jhanvi seriously admires Aloo more than her mom then it is going to take a while for that to sink in.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Jhanvi goes well Aloo.

Girl you are the daughter of one and only Sridevi?

Is the show scripted?

If Jhanvi seriously admires Aloo more then her mom then it is going to take while for that to sink in.

Even Khushi and Suhana while promoting their film, said their inspiration is Alia. I think even ananya said that once. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanvi goes well Aloo.

Is the show scripted?

If Jhanvi seriously admires Aloo more then her mom then it is going to take while for that to sink in.

Just to stay in Karans good books

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jhanvi goes well Aloo.

Is the show scripted?

Why would the nepo kids want to follow someone’s trajectory who evidently worked their @$$es off to reach the top ? Why won’t they follow rather Aloo’s trajectory whose path was smoother than butter thanks to Karan. 

You’d think nepo kids are dumb, but they ain’t that dumb. They know their idols. smiley2

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Jhanvi goes well Aloo.

Is the show scripted?

I don't think people understand what he is asking. 

Sridevi DOES NOT want anyone to emulate her trajectory. It was tragic. She learned to act from the South superstars she worked with in abusive conditions. Out of the 300 movies she did, only 50-70 were of good quality, and only 20 were good roles. Madhuri is in a similar boat, she did 100 roles and of those maybe 10 are remembered for her acting and like 15 for her dancing by guys. Not talking about their talent. 

Out of the others: Kajol and Rani worked insanely young with older upcoming stars. There are no emerging Khans rn so it's weird to take their names. 

Deepika is known for her looks although she's a good actress, neither of them will say Deepika or Aishwarya because they are known for their beauty. How can they emulate them? 

Alia's trajectory is great and exactly why Sridevi chose Karan for Jhanvi. She has done like 30 roles and of those 20 are remembered for her acting. Same amount as the other stars w/o the other bad movies in between. How can they emulate anyone else? 

Kriti Sanon says Anushka because they have the bubbly outsider similarity. I see that. Kiara evidently admires Deepika. But it makes no sense for these two girls to say anyone recent other than Alia. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I don't think people understand what he is asking. 

Sridevi DOES NOT want anyone to emulate her trajectory. It was tragic. She learned to act from the South superstars she worked with in abusive conditions. Out of the 300 movies she did, only 50-70 were of good quality, and only 20 were good roles. Madhuri is in a similar boat, she did 100 roles and of those maybe 10 are remembered for her acting and like 15 for her dancing by guys. Not talking about their talent. 

Out of the others: Kajol and Rani worked insanely young with older upcoming stars. There are no emerging Khans rn so it's weird to take their names. 

Deepika is known for her looks although she's a good actress, neither of them will say Deepika or Aishwarya because they are known for their beauty. How can they emulate them? 

Alia's trajectory is great and exactly why Sridevi chose Karan for Jhanvi. She has done like 30 roles and of those 20 are remembered for her acting. Same amount as the other stars w/o the other bad movies in between. How can they emulate anyone else? 

Kriti Sanon says Anushka because they have the bubbly outsider similarity. I see that. Kiara evidently admires Deepika. But it makes no sense for these two girls to say anyone recent other than Alia. 

Let’s be honest; they said Alia cuz KJo told them to