Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

The promos say one of them dies.. does it mean the show will be about love story from 2 age groups smiley24

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

The promos say one of them dies.. does it mean the show will be about love story from 2 age groups smiley24

The promo shows that the girl will be reborn. So basically the ML will be her fathers age.smiley36

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Finally Colors has a show in this slotsmiley36

I will have to see what time UK time slot will be... 

Lennie thumbnail

The promo shows that the girl will be reborn. So basically the ML will be her fathers age.smiley36

I think Karam can pull off a older looking role. Experiment with look and also he has that voice too. 

I also these days some men in 40s look good for their age lol.

I do wonder if he will be late 30s and early 40s. Unless he dies too after and reborns again

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think Karam can pull off a older looking role. Experiment with look and also he has that voice too. 

I do wonder if he will be late 30s and early 40s. Unless he dies too after and reborns again

and then girl will be 20+ years older smiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

I hope he doesn't die. It will be interesting to see how he recognises her again.

Lennie thumbnail

I will have to see what time UK time slot will be... 

Seems like its 9pm here in the UK. Clashing with Ghum serial 

I hope he doesn't die. It will be interesting to see how he recognises her again.

That's an interesting angle too but then again she has the same face so he will recognise but the barrier will be that age gap isn't it etc 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Seems like its 9pm here in the UK. Clashing with Ghum serial 

That's an interesting angle too but then again she has the same face so he will recognise but the barrier will be that age gap isn't it etc 

I dont think ITV audience minds age gap as long as the guy is older, they wont accept an older FL

How do we know she will have the same face though? Won't they cast another actress?

Lennie thumbnail

I dont think ITV audience minds age gap as long as the guy is older, they wont accept an older FL

How do we know she will have the same face though? Won't they cast another actress?

I kinda hope they don't get another face. Have the same face and actress. Maybe the ML will lose his memory or something. Or will be in dilemma that this isn't his love but someone else and that too younger.

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing an older woman and younger man stories in serials and movies. About time there was more 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I kinda hope they don't get another face. Have the same face and actress. Maybe the ML will lose his memory or something. Or will be in dilemma that this isn't his love but someone else and that too younger.

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing an older woman and younger man stories in serials and movies. About time there was more 

I would like that angle of memory loss, it would be nice seeing them fall in love all over againsmiley42

They have tried that formula before of a younger guy and older woman, doesnt work with the audience