Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Thank you so much I have been wondering how all these stars stay so beautiful and if I can get tips. Sorry but the GQ India essentials to live with is so boring. Like who cares if a star needs oxygen just like the rest of us? We need tips on how to be exceptional. I really wish some of the women would give us their fitness hacks too for problem areas. 

I just did not appreciate one person's video. Like I never found her that exceptional looking anyway. What eves her features are so ordinary.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Thank you so much I have been wondering how all these stars stay so beautiful and if I can get tips. Sorry but the GQ India essentials to live with is so boring. Like who cares if a star need oxygen just like the rest of us? We need tips on how to be exceptional. I really wish some of the women would give us their fitness hacks too for problem areas.

Glad you liked this honey

some of that gq interview was enjoyable. I liked that kjo downloads friends and loves it as much as I do 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'll watch this later, thank you. Are they getting money from Tom Ford perfume because so far the videos I have seen have that perfume, unless it's just a popular brand that is why most of it in their videos.