Poll

How would Agastya be able to claim back Imlie ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

As we know Agastya Imlie are endgame but looks like the separation track is inevitable. So what do you all think How will Agastya get back Imlie to him 

Everyone's opinion and votes are welcomed 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

I’m actually confused on this. Will the team plan a wedding for Imlie and Vishwa? Navya and Avinash also won’t be in favour of this. 

The other day when Imlie spoke about reading the contract papers I was wondering if there was any hidden clue for Agasthya smiley36 ( just being hopeless here as I can’t tolerate Vishwa)

I just want Agasthya to be smarter than he is currently shown.

Edited by sai2311 - 3 months ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

I’m actually confused on this. Will the team plan a wedding for Imlie and Vishwa? Navya and Avinash also won’t be in favour of this. 

The other day when Imlie spoke about reading the contract papers I was wondering if there was any hidden clue for Agasthya smiley36 ( just being hopeless here as I can’t tolerate Vishwa)

I just want Agasthya to be smarter than he is currently shown.

Hoping the same

They had done the marriage at registrar office so there has to be some significance of it. It's not like they did verbal agreement. 

They haven't even signed the divorce papers and neither Imlie has removed her mangalsutra and sindoor . On what basis she will marry vishwa 🤦‍♀️

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I feel initially though Agastya will be angry on Imlie for siding with Vishwa (If we go by the spoilers) and would feel betrayed. Arey we need to get 1 or 2 good songs of separation wherein both Agastya and Imlie are tapaoing for each other. Then good sense will prevail and I feel Agastya will understand that Imlie is trying to undermine Vishwa and Navya by siding with them. 

I don't think they are going to show Vishwa and Imlie ka marriage for the following reasons 

- Too much budget to again shoot for marriage

- Vishwa actor is not clicking and neither is revenge angle

- TRP audience likes majboor FL but not one who readily agrees to marry another lead so soon. case in point - the legacy show ka end phase with Gen3. 

As far as Agastya and Imlie ka marriage is concerned, Agastya said that he and Imlie have both signed a contract that they will separate after 6 months. So I am assuming there is nothing that can make Agastya hold Imlie back. Yes they are married as per the registrar marriage but they signed a contract too it seems to end the marriage on the specified date. So there is no hidden clause that will help Agastya here I feel. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Arey we need to get 1 or 2 good songs of separation wherein both Agastya and Imlie are tapaoing for each other. 

I am missing the songs. I can’t watch without songs, it’s not the same😔.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

I am missing the songs. I can’t watch without songs, it’s not the same😔.

Don't worry. We are going to get them bhar bhar ke from tomorrow. I think tomorrow's precap suggested that Agastya has finally accepted that Imlie was with him only for money and hence he will now hate her with a passion. Imlie would also realize that she has hurt her babu too much and would tadpao in his absence. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Don't worry. We are going to get them bhar bhar ke from tomorrow. I think tomorrow's precap suggested that Agastya has finally accepted that Imlie was with him only for money and hence he will now hate her with a passion. Imlie would also realize that she has hurt her babu too much and would tadpao in his absence. 

I’ll take those songs however I’m more of an upbeat dance type song person but I’ll be happy with anything just to make me not fast forward most of the show these days. 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Neither of the two options makes sense.

Option 1: The whole concept of a "contract marriage" is nonsense in the real world, where the laws of India do not permit self-terminated marriages of convenience. Whether the agreement that Gattu made Imlie^3 sign states that the marriage ends on a specific date or vaguely "in six months" or "after Chuṭakī's bidāī," it is moot. Every marriage is a legally binding contract, and the procedure for divorce is determined by the law under which the couple solemnized the marriage.

In this case, Gattu and Imlie^3 got married by the Special Marriage Act, in which Section 28 allows a couple to submit a Mutual Divorce petition stating that they have lived apart for one full year.

Option 2: Gattu won't be what until the wedding day? Won't be aware that Imlie^3 is surrendering herself to Vishwa because there's a video of Gattu's car fatally injuring someone?

Maybe Gattu will be on his way to jail, the way Imlie^3 was headed for jail when Gattu convinced her to marry him the first time, and this time Imlie^3 will rescue Gattu by reporting Vishwa to the Purava'iyā Police Department's Internal Affairs Division for his corrupt offer to drop a vehicular homicide case in exchange for a human chattel. (Imlie^3 will recycle her record-the-phone-call idea that almost worked upon Amrit, and Bulbul won't spoil it this time.) To save himself from prosecution for evidence tampering, Vishwa will admit that the blackmail video wasn't from an actual police investigation because there was no vehicular homicide. To play the dead body, Vishwa had hired a botox-overdone actor from a locally produced TV drama titled Ciñcā Māṇavikā.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New Vishwa is growing on me.We need plots othert than main lead romance for daily shows. They need to have a solid Vishwa track before uniting 

Imlie and Agastya. marriage track willdo well. Gul usually never marries her Ml or fl to other cast than the leads