Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Thank you Lizzie for suggestion.

But I used to post pictures like this in other forum often and never give problem

Imgur is extra work rather than direct posting 

I see. Well if you have posted such images before without hosting it elsewhere, post your query in the Site issues GA thread / maybe it’s a tech issue and the tech team can help. 

Originally posted by: Moonks

What happens in this??

Same thing as BC except it’s a promotional signature contest that can be then be used to the promote the show site wide so more people can join the forum/ watch the show. 

Thank you Lizzie for suggestion.

But I used to post pictures like this in other forum often and never give problem

Imgur is extra work rather than direct posting 

I was told to ask you to check your file name if you are uploading directly from your PC or mobile. I’ve reported the issue to the tech team, they’re looking into it. Meanwhile try changing file name and see if that makes a difference? Perhaps the system is detecting abusive words in the name? 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I see. Well if you have posted such images before without hosting it elsewhere, post your query in the Site issues GA thread / maybe it’s a tech issue and the tech team can help. 

My query is -

Why it is telling me that i used foul words...but the fact is i did not write a word at all..it was just image 

This made me feel weird 

DiamondLife thumbnail

I was told to ask you to check your file name if you are uploading directly from your PC or mobile. I’ve reported the issue to the tech team, they’re looking into it. Meanwhile try changing file name and see if that makes a difference? Perhaps the system is detecting abusive words in the name? 

It is possible

because while saving crop image ..the automatic name of the file may have some words sounding that way

Let me check..

Thank you 

My query is -

Why it is telling me that i used foul words...but the fact is i did not write a word at all..it was just image 

This made me feel weird 

Yeah sometimes even a part of a word or some word that was banned by the tech team to prevent spam attacks maybe detected. Everything is called abusive word. So that is what may have happened. Even if we used nothing abusive the system does pop up that message sometimes. Try changing your file name and see.

DiamondLife thumbnail

Yeah sometimes even a part of a word or some word that was banned by the tech team to prevent spam attacks maybe detected. Everything is called abusive word. So that is what may have happened. Even if we used nothing abusive the system does pop up that message sometimes. Try changing your file name and see.

I checked the file name

All it says is Screenshot word with date and time smiley24

I checked the file name

All it says is Screenshot word with date and time smiley24

Try changing the name to something else and try. That's the only thing I can think of. Seemingly innocuous words also get picked up by the system at times. And numbers maybe a problem. Because of the phone number spam attack, having a lot of numbers can create issues.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Try changing the name to something else and try. That's the only thing I can think of. Seemingly innocuous words also get picked up by the system at times. And numbers maybe a problem. Because of the phone number spam attack, having a lot of numbers can create issues.

I changed the name too..it is not working

I give up smiley13

I changed the name too..it is not working

I give up smiley13

Sorry you're facing this. Let me see what the tech team comes up with as a solution, I have forwarded your issue to them.

File Size could be another problem. I remember having faced this once and compressing the file worked for me. Try compressing your file if you can. Then clear cache/ cookies logout, login again and try.