Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

He is really missing Jhanak . He is trying to find Jhanak in the attendent . Now he is more awake and so more clarity of her voice gestures and rude way of talking ...Go Ani Go , please recognise her .We are all waiting for the hide and seek game . 

It would be good episodes if he recognises her but she shouldn't be aware of it ....

He is trying his best to move forward with Arshi.

Choton is really giving doubt vibes for Anirudh.

Bipasha 's dialogue of how good Arshi takes care blah blah is getting too much now .... Its quite repetitive .

What a walking talking sitting Red flag is Arshi . She put the blame on Ani while doing the hair and starts misbehaving with anyone anywhere . Same like her mom.

Precap....Poor Appu is missing Jhanak .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

And we are heading towards a new Discussion page it would soon hit 150 .... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seems to be real ๐Ÿ˜€ not sure but it is really exciting 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I am sure he will Goddyji. He is very hurt and is in no mood for answers. His conversation with the attendant also propelled him to move forward instead of wasting time thinking about Jhanak. I am sure he is gonna be an insufferable ass to Jhanak if he is 100% sure the attendant is her and will only keep praising Arshi's this, that in front of her to make her feel less. He already did that to a certain extent today, bringing out Jhanak's insecurities to the front on how she feels about herself, aka not stylish, classy like Arshi. I am pretty sure from the tone and the attitude with which the attendant was talking to Ani, he would have subconsciously noted them down as suspicious. His reactions to Chotton's support on the attendant also lend credibility to this.

He might keep being passive aggressive and asking questions, not to get answers but to make her feel guilty all the time. I think he would like that more at this point of time. So yeah, he absolutely has it in him to control himself and not seek out answers atm. At least, that's my opinion.

However angry he is , the first thing should be how did you escape and why u went with him .

Then he can speak good of Arshi and make her feel bad or jealous 

Since he is missing her and has noticed a lot of similarities between both he might say things which would be intended to Jhanak (as he is unaware) which will create in security in Jhanak.

But who will bring out the marriage truth now ...

Police ,Tejas , Choton or Jhanak herself .

@bold ...more possibility is this to happen

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

So Bipasha recognises her and not Anirudh , its so bad .... 

But in a way she is also obsessed with Jhanak so can sense it than Anirudh..

So all hopes are gone with the wind , now lets wait for how Ani will respond to this .

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

However angry he is , the first thing should be how did you escape and why u went with him .

Then he can speak good of Arshi and make her feel bad or jealous 

Since he is missing her and has noticed a lot of similarities between both he might say things which would be intended to Jhanak (as he is unaware) which will create in security in Jhanak.

But who will bring out the marriage truth now ...

Police ,Tejas , Choton or Jhanak herself .

@bold ...more possibility is this to happen

You are right. But Jhanak's "I hate you" hovers above everything else for him rn. You could see how many times he kept remembering it. It was a huge shock for him. He thought she had grievances with him because of how his family treated her, but never to the extent of hate. She also rejected his pleas and hand for help, so it's more or less his ego kicking in. Has anyone ever been rational while their ego is wounded? That's why I feel even if he wants to know, he will just act all snobby and not want her answers as he would want to show she doesn't matter to him anymore.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

I just saw bts! Everyone knows its her now and Ani confronted her. Shristi said they should call police on her. Wow ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that was quick and unexpected! 

wow wow wow!!!! And here we were sitting n thinking itโ€™ll take another eternity until they recognize her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

They turned the oldies into toxic people again. Yikes!smiley44

Starship1 thumbnail

Todays episode together with @Paulaonohiโ€™s BTS kinda cleared a lot of our doubts dreams and guesses ๐Ÿ˜

Madam beautiful and classy dancer thinks money can buy everything, it sure does but there are some nice people too that are priceless n canโ€™t be bought 

good thing they told Shubo to find their own skilled nurse, now they have no choice 

Chotton is the only pillar of strength to Jhanak now in case Ani puts her out of the house

Shrishti for once is doing a great job by calling the police ๐Ÿ˜

She has no clue what she is going to hear from the police  ๐Ÿคฃ 

Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

They turned the oldies into toxic people again. Yikes!smiley44

scared old people- they only want peace in the house 

They think as long as Jhanak is in the house there is no peace so thinking selfishly