Is it easy to forget past relationships?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Now many are saying just like anuj and aadya could not forget anupama after 5 years after she betrayed them both and walked off without any real reason 

Same way how can anupama forget Shahs and vanraj as they were family for 26 years?

While i say yes you cannot forget a family member even after they betray you or misbehave with you buttt thats why anupama serial was unique and people watched it in 2020-21. 

Because in india many women are abused in marriages but never leave their husbands all life but anupama did although shes not educated so much 

Many women who are highly educated working cannot dare leave husbands who hit them, abuse the, have affairs or rape them because of society pressure and family pressure but anupama dared to leave 

Anupama was role model for all abused tortured women of india and world when she started out in 2020-21

From being a role model and divorcing her husband that too not at 28 or 35 years but 45 years of age when its tough to start life afresh forget getting an anuj kapadiya kind of great human as second husband anupama became a maid to abusers enabled their abuses not only towards her but to even anuj and CA 

Imagine if they had show anupama studying passing her 12th and degree what an inspiration she would be to all girls in india and asia where woman are treated like third class in many places and even by family 

Imagine if anupama had gone to work struggled for 3 years than opened an hotel herself what an inspiration she would be to all women of india 

Imagine if anupama gave a slap to vanraj and toshu and pakhi when they misbehave and ill treat her and tell them to behave what a inspiration she would be

Imagine when leela baa abuses anuj if anupama warns her he is my husband and no human dare humilate or misbehave with him or this anupama will become chandi she would warn to Baa and vanraj what an inspiration she would be 

Imagine when baa abuses CA as outsider and orhan not to touch pari if anupama tells baa not to dare misbehave with my child CA or i will kick you out of m house and ban you coming to kapadiya mansion because kapadiya house and business belongs to my CA and all respect my child how inspiring it would be to all orphans

What a great inspiation anupama would be as state gives her Enterprenuer of the year award by CM 

And instead what are we getting? think about it 

No one is blindly hating anupama, shes no longer anupama of 2020 at all and half of 2021 

Its not easy to forget past relationships especially family and relatives i agree. But that does not mean you ill treat your own husband who gave you new life. From slums he made you sit on throne of empire. From footpath he took you up to sky and made you sit in star and moon. What did you give anuj, Malvika and GK kak and CA instead? Abuse, pain, beating at hands of shahs, vanraj shah eyeing Mlavika your sister in law and you are quiet, CA being abused as orphan by shahs you are quiet. Sorry thats not anupama viewers wanted 

We wanted an anupama who was Goodess Durga or Kali if anyone dares abuse anuj or CA or Malvika or GK kaka her family but she never consider them as family only all life and left them abondon them 

Because anupam alawyas kept quiet or looked other way many times like vanraj ema with malvika, CA being slapped by pakhi, Baa callng CA as orphan all taking advantage of anuj and CA and Mlavika 

Come on anuj, Malvika, GK akka stood up for your rights and happiness what did you do when they needed you? Quiet or run away 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A strong independent Anupama capable of handling everything sensibly is what people like you and me want to see! But do trp audience want to see such a woman?!! Probably not! Atleast that's what the numbers from past so many years have been proving, strengthening makers' beliefs that only family dramas, love triangles/squares, and a "bechari" FL will garner profits!

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 4 months ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Now many are saying just like anuj and aadya could not forget anupama after 5 years after she betrayed them both and walked off without any real reason 

She didn't betray them she just walked off without any justification because he made the sin of saying the truth to "her highness"

Same way how can anupama forget Shahs and vanraj as they were family for 26 years?

They weren't anupama's family just like they aren't dimpy's family now. Do you think this is how a family behaves. People don't even mistreat the house helps or road side beggars in that manner (no offense to both of them) 

While i say yes you cannot forget a family member even after they betray you or misbehave with you buttt thats why anupama serial was unique and people watched it in 2020-21. 

People were watching to see anupama's solo journey, not her working for shah's. No one's saying her to forget but she used to ignore her present which was very peaceful and RESPECTFUL for those people who don't even acknowledge her EVEN NOW.

Because in india many women are abused in marriages but never leave their husbands all life but anupama did although shes not educated so much 

Anupama didn't leave ache pita because of the abuse but because of the affair. She didn't even knew she was being abused by ache pita, baa bhagwan, dhongi shah, etc.

Many women who are highly educated working cannot dare leave husbands who hit them, abuse the, have affairs or rape them because of society pressure and family pressure but anupama dared to leave 

I have seen many women walk out of abusive relationship with their head held high. And what upkaar Or big work did she do by leaving them when actually she didn't leave them at all. Har doosre din padi rehti thi shah house

Anupama was role model for all abused tortured women of india and world when she started out in 2020-21

From being a role model and divorcing her husband that too not at 28 or 35 years but 45 years of age when its tough to start life afresh forget getting an anuj kapadiya kind of great human as second husband anupama became a maid to abusers enabled their abuses not only towards her but to even anuj and CA 

Yesss!!!!! smiley32

Imagine if they had show anupama studying passing her 12th and degree what an inspiration she would be to all girls in india and asia where woman are treated like third class in many places and even by family 

Itni akkal hoti makers me toh FL ko aaj itna troll nahi kar rahe hote log

Imagine if anupama had gone to work struggled for 3 years than opened an hotel herself what an inspiration she would be to all women of india 

Imagine if anupama gave a slap to vanraj and toshu and pakhi when they misbehave and ill treat her and tell them to behave what a inspiration she would be

Imagine when leela baa abuses anuj if anupama warns her he is my husband and no human dare humilate or misbehave with him or this anupama will become chandi she would warn to Baa and vanraj what an inspiration she would be 

Imagine when baa abuses CA as outsider and orhan not to touch pari if anupama tells baa not to dare misbehave with my child CA or i will kick you out of m house and ban you coming to kapadiya mansion because kapadiya house and business belongs to my CA and all respect my child how inspiring it would be to all orphans

What a great inspiation anupama would be as state gives her Enterprenuer of the year award by CM 

And instead what are we getting? think about it 

No one is blindly hating anupama, shes no longer anupama of 2020 at all and half of 2021 

Its not easy to forget past relationships especially family and relatives i agree. But that does not mean you ill treat your own husband who gave you new life. From slums he made you sit on throne of empire. From footpath he took you up to sky and made you sit in star and moon. What did you give anuj, Malvika and GK kak and CA instead? Abuse, pain, beating at hands of shahs, vanraj shah eyeing Mlavika your sister in law and you are quiet, CA being abused as orphan by shahs you are quiet. Sorry thats not anupama viewers wanted 

Bas kar pagli rulayegi kyasmiley19

We wanted an anupama who was Goodess Durga or Kali if anyone dares abuse anuj or CA or Malvika or GK kaka her family but she never consider them as family only all life and left them abondon them 

Because anupam alawyas kept quiet or looked other way many times like vanraj ema with malvika, CA being slapped by pakhi, Baa callng CA as orphan all taking advantage of anuj and CA and Mlavika 

Come on anuj, Malvika, GK akka stood up for your rights and happiness what did you do when they needed you? Quiet or run away 

@all bold- hum aisa sirf imagine kar sakte hain

Edited by Muskie - 4 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

A strong independent Anupama capable of handling everything sensibly is what people like you and me want to see! But do trp audience want to see such a woman?!! Probably not! Atleast that's what the numbers from past so many years have been proving, strengthening makers' beliefs that only family dramas, love triangles/squares, and a "bechari" FL will garner profits!

TRP went highest when anupama divorce vanraj and marry anuj only 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

TRP was highest when Anupama fought back against Shahs, then when she fell in love and then went she left Shahs. TRPs were falling when she went back to being bechari and serving Shahs.  Actual data proves you wrong.

Let's stop blaming poor writing and makers nepotism for main leads on the audience. 

Edited by Harish111 - 4 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't watch Anupama from the beginning but have been following trps since years....Anupama was always number 1 on trp charts despite the ongoing track...Only in the past few months since ghkkpm has taken a gen leap anupama toppled from the number 1 position! 

Also, I often read Twitter comments criticizing Anupama during different tracks but when trps came the show was still rank 1. I don't think makers are bothered about absolute trp figures as long as the show is among the top 3 shows of the country. 

We can blame anything we want -- bad writing, nepotism, etc., but at the end of the day most of the itv shows revolve around family drama, love triangles, multiple marriages, leaps, separations, or some supernatural stuff! Anupama is no different nor the makers intend to make it different!

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 4 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I already mention that so many times that anupama has lot of potential . She is talented women no doubt she made lot of.mistake but if she accept her mistake and live her life fully then audience would stop.ahting on her and accept her fully .sbe deserve second chance and become sucessful independent women but makers never let her

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Anupama never left Shah's even after so much abuse n torture n kept going back n caring for them.

But anuj said said some truth bombs to her n she left . Instead of mending her ways she just left her husband n adopted daughter like she never loved them.

Anuj just said he feels he n his daughter feel neglected what's wrong in what he said. He didn't accused anupama for having EMA just said he understands it's not easy to forget 26 yrs of relationship.

Anupama as character is a joke. Instead of empowering her makers made her a maid 

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

True  anupama  always  top  in. Chart  even there is no  anuj or Maan romance 

In beginning  about  2,3 month anupama  remain at second position after kudali Bhagya

But after when kavya   want secretly  marry vanraj  at temple   .trp rose to 3.0 to 3.9  and it beat kundali  Bhagya and come in first position

Then after applying  for divorce  it reaches 3.9 

But due to dragging. Of divorce  it trp.again drop   abd one or two time ghum beat anupama  

But after 2 week  anupama  again  regain first  position 

Then  a lady come to vanraj  cafe and she give 5 star to anupama  during  review  and trp was 4  .and at that time there  was no Maan or anuj 

Anupama  able get maximum  trp. Able to.attain first position  when there is no.anuj  or Maan

People  starting watching  the anupama  because  it has different  concep with real issue and no planning  plotting  not because  of particular actor 

There  was time  children  old age younge age teen age middle  age every one use to watch this show .and their main.reason to.watch the show because  it use to be different  concept  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

It’s never easy to forget any relations ever, but those relations must involve respect, love, care, understanding- even if apart, not in talking terms, but still wishing well for each other.

Anupama’s past relationship with Vanraj, Baa, Bapuji was no less than a nightmare, abuse, cheating, humiliation, blame games, trauma, thankless, shameless, you name it and Shahs have done all that to her.

But she kept going back to them, she got a second chance in life which everyone doesn’t get, she did exactly the same to Anuj what Vanraj and his family did to her, she even made her husband and daughter a victim of Shahs.

One reality check and she walked away and never looked back, now she pretends to miss them, sad music plays, but all that seems like pretence. 

I personally believe it’s good to let go of people and relations that only give you pain, pray for them wish them well but stay away from them for your own sanity and peace.

It’s good that Vanraj who was the abuser himself, let gi of this abusive woman for the peace in his family.

Good that Anuj and CA moved away after giving her numerous chances, they deserve a second chance too, Shruti seems like a sorted ans loving girl, she called Aadya Meri Bachhi today, Maa would get confused which child to put first, her priorities were never sorted. 

Anuj better move on, she is just his traumatic past.