Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Arman is so toxic . His scenes with Abhira are not tolerable anymore and Roohis off shoulder dress with with vampish make up and lusty looks towards Arman makes her an official vamp of the show now for sure . As for Arman he actually led Ruhi even more towards himself not otherwise .I wish Abhira stays away from this heavily toxic ML of the show 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Now I understood why such a expressionless actor was casted for roohi. Because the character needs to be disliked by audience. Hera (baby roohi) was a good actor and was loved even by opposite fandom . They had to get someone who just couldn't act. Just imagine if an actor like Samridhii was playing Roohi, she would have made us understand her pov with her expressions and may be some would have started liking Roohi.

Precap is bombsmiley31Seems like they r deviating from ghum universe....

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It’ll be too good if Rohit reveals the entire truth to the family but I hope he tells Abhira at least 

Also armaan told ruhi,,, mein toot sakta hoon, Mera vada toot sakta hain, mere bhai ka dil nahi..smiley37

So I am assuming whatever promises he has done to ruhi, that will break for suresmiley41

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Time Out! Rohit Slapped Armaan 👋 

IMG_5780.jpeg

I so wish ki ek khic ke lagata lekin yeh toh galti se mistake ho geya smiley36,aise ek galti se mistake roohi ke sath bhi hona chahiye...

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Rohit said to himself when he saw Abhira

"Un dono ne hum dono ki zindagi barbad kardi"

To ab tum dono un dono se revenge lo smiley36

Originally posted by: Alienpotato

I'm feeling bad for abhira atleast someone could have addressed her absence. They just celebrated like she doesn't even exist. How can they forget a person like this. And the term accident doesn't exist in these people's dictionary even if it's there the definition of accident according to them would be murder or assassination. And I hate armaan's cousins also why the hell they didn't call abhira atleast they could have apologized.

Cousins did apologized to her when they saw her with Rohit

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Accidental thappad se jo sukoon mila hain mujhesmiley39 Priceless smiley37

Seventeeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Also armaan told ruhi,,, mein toot sakta hoon, Mera vada toot sakta hain, mere bhai ka dil nahi..

Armaan ne to dono tode h, apna vaada bhi aur Rohit ka dil bhi