Opinion Chahiye Please 🥺🙏

Posted: 5 months ago

As you all know, I have already started a SS. That'll be compleated soon with few chapters. Compleate hone ke baad forum mein upload kar dungi smiley9

Now talking about opinions. Already planning to launch a book on wattpad, name is also decided "Mahajans". Now I need some theories regarding scandal track, DB's young life & Shobana's past. I joined forum late hence i don't about everyone's theory about this topicssmiley31 

So please everyone give your theories. I would love to know your theories. Because one of your theories will be applied in my wattpad story for suresmiley4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the oldest one was 

Avni and Prem actually being involved like had feelings for each other & consciously was in relationship but Prem backed off due to family pressure that's why Avni decided to take revenge by framing him for the scandal which was actually a consensual relationship with Avni's consent. 

DB being Mastermind as he wanted to create a rift between Shobhna's kids (Prem & Dhanraj both are Shobhna's kids no Devyani shitt) to ultimately acquire whole 50% shares of Shobhna's kids. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Instead of Mahajans you can use 

"Mighty Mahajans" just a suggestion smiley9

If you have already made the banner or mind tho feel free to ignore this suggestion smiley36

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I think the oldest one was 

Avni and Prem actually being involved like had feelings for each other & consciously was in relationship but Prem backed off due to family pressure that's why Avni decided to take revenge by framing him for the scandal which was actually a consensual relationship with Avni's consent. 

DB being Mastermind as he wanted to create a rift between Shobhna's kids (Prem & Dhanraj both are Shobhna's kids no Devyani shitt) to ultimately acquire whole 50% shares of Shobhna's kids. 

Yes this was our initial theory , please go ahead with thissmiley9

Instead of Mahajans you can use 

"Mighty Mahajans" just a suggestion smiley9

If you have already made the banner or mind tho feel free to ignore this suggestion smiley36

Di, multicouples honge isiliye sirf  "Mahajans" rakha hai. smiley36

Like -

DB-his lover

Vidhur - Subhadra

Dhanraj - Bhumi

Gargi - Shroff

Yuvika - Neil

Miraya - Karthik

DJ - Ruhi

Sim- Chu

Isha - Rishabh

Etcsmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Like -

DB-his lover

Vidhur - Subhadra

Dhanraj - Bhumi

Gargi - Shroff

Yuvika - Neil

Miraya - Karthik

DJ - Ruhi

Sim- Chu

Isha - Rishabh

Etcsmiley37

Phir thik hai smiley27

Vidur Subhadra smiley42 

Miraya Kartik smiley42

SimChu kyun? smiley11 Maar de dono ko smiley7 smiley36

Yuvika aur Neil? Yeh dono Kon Hai? smiley24 smiley37

Phir thik hai smiley27

Vidur Subhadra smiley42 

Miraya Kartik smiley42

SimChu kyun? smiley11 Maar de dono ko smiley7 smiley36

Yuvika aur Neil? Yeh dono Kon Hai? smiley24 smiley37

Jaise ki apko nahi pata Yuvika - Neil kon haismiley37

Sim-Chu wouldn't be shit like show. I have better upgrade on them smiley20

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Like -

DB-his lover

Vidhur - Subhadra

Dhanraj - Bhumi

Gargi - Shroff

Yuvika - Neil

Miraya - Karthik

DJ - Ruhi

Sim- Chu

Isha - Rishabh

Etcsmiley37

Ek second , Neil is a Mahajan in your story?smiley37

Vidur - Shubbadra?

Dhumi?

Gargi - Shroff? Then how are RuJay married?

I'm confused but I'm waiting for your story

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kabir

Ohhh it sounds exciting....

Pata hai mujhe lagta hai...Db aise Baal bhramachari toh nahin hoge... ShantiPrasad Mahajan ka bete hai...

Db ke affairs flings toh hoge... handsome man with wealth..toh he must be quite popular

In fact Sobhna se first Db Ko attraction hua, Sobhna also started liking him...but SPM falls for her & Db had to back out or SPM emotionally blackmailed him....Sobhna was bitter..

Jisko banana chahta tha Dharmpatni use banana pada MaaShri...Upar se that promise he had to give to stay unmarried & not bring competitor...

It made the dynamic of Db & Sobhna soo awkward...kyon ki Db ke Dil me Abhi bhi Sobhna ke liye attraction tha, he was scared that he might lose control over his feelings in front of her.He was trying to stop  himself but couldn't. ...Sobhna was trying her best to annoy Db aur iss chakkar mein do bacche ho Gaye...

When SPM again went on to have another extra-marital affair with Devyani...that was a big blow on Sobhna's pride...she always thought that a man who once falls in the trap of her beauty,can never move out..But such violation.. though she liked Db but she never thought of cheating SPM physically..

So this made her furious & Db also felt betrayed...such a huge sacrifice by him & his father does not have the slightest respect for it...

Then SPM brought that illegitimate child to the house & expected Sobhna to become a mother to a child who only reminds him of her husband' s betrayal...Db also realised that his father has spoiled his life & he is enjoying himself..

Then Db & Sobhna came together , hatched a plan to kill SPM...

Ohh I really want to see the dark side of Db...smiley37

Waiting for your book....

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mai sabse last Mai forum Mai Aya tha to idea to pehle forum Mai konsi theory pe charcha hua hai o mai nehi bata payunga 

So all the best for the book , I am excited after watching your draft work πŸ™‚