Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Hey guys! Was suddenly inspired to write an OS on Sahan. So, wrote it down, before I lose the urge to write it down. It's a quick one. Hope you like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was a cold Sunday morning that followed a night of hailstorms. Under the pale sky and amidst the snow-piled sidewalk, one could see a bus station. Two apparent commuters occupied the seats; one of them, a woman in her mid-twenties. She was beautiful. She had a large pair of amber eyes shaped like the petals of a lotus, that seemed to house the sun. Her cheeks were flushed and a red tinge adored them. She particularly stood out as she fidgetted uncomfortably on the stony bench. After a few attempts she seemed to have had found a comfortable position. With a slightly relieved face, she subtly arched backwards and rested her hand against her fully swelled belly brimming with a tiny sliver of life. She then rummaged the insides of her bag and pulled out a transit pass. She took a second to grimace at her unimpressive photo on the card. If you looked closer,right beneath the photo, you could see "Sahiba" printed in big block letters. Hmm...so the lady went by the name Sahiba.

As she zipped up her bag, she kept throwing side glances at the passenger seated next to her every now and then. The man too looked at her - but not through side glances. He just gazed at her. Now, to talk about the man. He was a young Sardar who must have been in his late 20s or early 30s...definitely easy on the eyes. He had pitch black eyes, that had a peculiar quality about them. The pair of eyes looked gentle yet blank. 

He smiled at her uncertainly. Sahiba looked up at him and reciprocated his gesture with a warm smile.  

"Hi..." he greeted her. " Waiting for the ...the..the... b-bus?"

" Yes... I think the next bus will be here in 10 minutes or so...."

" Oh..i-is..it?" His gaze travelled down, to her belly. " Baby.." he smiled and his eyes lit up. " How many months pregnant are you?" he asked.

" 8 months" 

" Okay...Hope y-you have....a.." the man looked dazed for a second and then continued..."healthy baby..yes"...so...your family..is here?

" Thank you for the wish" Sahiba replied with a melancholic smile. "Yes, a part of my family stays here.

"O-okay" The man smiled courteously and looked towards the infinitely long road. Sahiba's gaze rested on the man for a second more and then diverted it to her belly. 

Her hands traced the bump and caressed it with utmost love, while a wistful smile appeared on her face as she remembered the beautiful night.

That night, she had finally confessed her feelings to her husband..her Angad, the man who owned her heart. She remembered his eyes welling up as he heard the three passionate words leave her lips " I love you". They had been long waiting for this moment. He wept...her 6-foot husband...she chuckled as she remembered his sobbing mess of a face. He had pulled her in a tight embrace and said " Thank you for considering me to be worthy of your love...after all that you endured because of ..."

She had placed her hands on his mouth and prevented him from speaking further. "Just ...pls I yearn to hear only those words...from your mouth" she had said, tears forming in her own eyes. He leaned forward and whispered against her ears..." I love you, Sahiba. I will love you until my last breath and beyond..." tears jutted down her cheeks. She felt complete...she felt at peace..." This should be bliss" she thought...but before she could think further...he had bent down and swooped her plump lips into a passionate kiss. She soon reciprocated it and their lips moved in symphony tasting the nectar of each other. And before they knew, they were making love under the moonlight, blanketed by the starlit night. He left his marks all over her and the pain somehow instilled a hunger in her. She needed him...she needed his touch...she need his caress and kisses...she wanted him wholly..and she wanted to be his wholly...

She was then tracing her hands on his rigid chest and down his well-formed muscular arms...when he had slowly and gracefully entered her....Sahiba winced in pain...and his hungry dark eyes mellowed down ....and in them were concern..he looked down at her and apologized with such earnestly...but she beckoned him closer and placed a wet kiss on his forehead urging him to continue...and he did...passionately..and slowly the pain morphed into pleasure ...and Sahiba knew ecstacy in every way....both her soul and body was ecstatic....and as they reached their climax, she saw the same feeling on Angad's face, a union of bliss and ecstasy ...and she clearly remembered him...gathering the locks of hair covering her face and tucking it under her ear to plant a soulful kiss on her cheek before drifting off to sleep....

"Coff..coff" Sahiba was brought back to reality..."Hey, do you need some water?", she asked the man beside, who was now coughing....

"Y-yes p-please" Sahiba passed a bottle of water. The man took a few sips and handed back to her.

"Thank you"

"No worries at all"..

As she took the bottle back, Sahiba realized once again, that she was carried away by her past. She closed her eyes and a lone tear escaped. But how can she not think about the past? It was the only thing that urged her to live now and to work harder. She ..and her family are close now..close enough to their goals....her thoughts drifted back to the past....

They were sleeping in each other's embrace..she and her husband. "BANG" The couple woke up with a start. "Bachoon...aaa jao" they heard Bebe screaming. Sahiba's heart jumped into her mouth.....that didnt sound good. She along with her husband ran downstairs..they stopped midway on the stairs...." GARRY...!" her husband yelled at his younger brother. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING THE SOFAS AND CHAIRS? WHY ARE YOU MOVING THINGS AROUND?"

Garry looked up at his brother with a wicked grin, and replied, " You know what Angad...all these look outdated...just like our Daarji and Bebe..hahahaha...so I decided to throw them..."

"What the F**k Garry!!...What's gotten into you?!! How dare you talk about our grandparents with such disrespect!!!....and who the hell gave you the right to throw our furniture away..you scoundrel!"

" I gave..hahahahah...I gave the permission to myself , bro...ahahahahah"

"WHat??? Have you lost it, Garry?...This is my house, our Daarji's house..."

"OOPS! Correction my deearest Paaaaaji...it's now Garry Baweja's house"

"What?"

"Remember, signing a few client agreements the other day...I had made you and Daarji sign them...remember...??? Hhaahaha...my stupid  fooolish Paajiiii...shouldnt you read your agreements twice..you just read it once Paaaaji...and by the time I had slipped some property papers...and behold! Garry Baweja becomes the owner of the BRar Mansion and Brar Jewellers....hahahahah"

"GARRYYYYY" her husband screamed in rage and disbelief. "You traitor..."

"Get out of my house ...RIGHT NOW!! You, your smartass wife, your father and your uptight mom should leave the house now....if you want your Daarji and Bebe to stay back in the mansion with all the comforts...."

" AAAARGHHH! GARRRYYYY, YOU BACKSTABBED ME...I WILL KILL YOU...and Angad charged forward and caught his brother by the collar...I will not spare you...you blackguardd...."

His brother laughed and called out to the gaurds "Hey, take his filthy hands off of me" he ordered...but Angad was strong. A tussle ensued and Angad fought like an aggressive bear. The guards were failing to tackle him and remove his hands off Garry's collar. Garry's insolence slowly transformed into fear ...and in the tussle ...Garry pushed his brother with all his might...

The push came off gaurd and caused Angad to lose balance...his legs slipped and he helplessly tried to latch on to something...

"ANGADDDDD" Sahiba called out and ran forward...but alas! she had been too late. Her husband had fallen off the stairs...and he laid there unconsious on the cold hard ground..blood slowly oozing out of his head...

That was her story...Angad's story...and now it's been 8 months since that incident...8 months since she and her husband's family were trying tooth and nail to get back their Brar property....8 months...

"HONKKK" Sahiba was yet again jerked out of her reverie. She looked at the road, her bus was approaching. She slowly got up, her hands supporting her belly. She looked at the man next to her and walked towards him.

The man looked up at her in confusion.

Sahiba looked back and smiled " Let's go Angad. The bus has come..."

" W-w-what...wh-who"

" WIFE" Sahiba replied with shuddering voice.

"Wife?"

"Yes, I-am-your wife...Angad...remember?"

Angad again looked at her and smiled uncertainly.

"Yes..ye-yes..wife I remember...."

"Yes, of course, you do" said Sahiba fighting back tears. "Come on now..the bus is here...let's go"

"Yes, I should get inside?"

"Yes, Angad"

"W-ho--who are you"

"Wife, Angad...wifee" Sahiba replied in exasperation, tears threatening to fall

"o-oh yes...wife...Sahi"

Sahiba looked at him with wide eyes...tears rolling down...she cupped his cheeks and asked " Sahi?..what's after Sahi, Angad..."

Angad looked at her...with blank confused eyes..."W-ho--who ? Who are you?

Sahiba looked at Angad, smiled, and replied " Nobody....nobody Angad. Let's go.

* Got the inspiration from a reel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is so heart-breaking, but unputdownable and beautifully written.

Angad lost his memorysmiley28

Edited by Reader17 - 4 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh this is so sad. Angad has forgotten her :( 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG! So beautiful πŸ₯ΉπŸ«ΆπŸΌ I was reduced to tears 😭 so lovely 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Emotional OS, You have penned it down beautifully;  Angad Will regain his memory by welcoming his blood.😍. 

I always wanted/wished SahAn Will get a beautiful ending, like remembering their first meet/fights/ Nokjik/ Marriage/ Hate/ pain/ Agony / beautiful moments 😊😊. 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 4 months ago
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was heartbreaking but it was beautiful!!! Very well written piece πŸ‘Œ

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a beautiful OS. It's Sad in a way but Sahan are together and they will overcome this too.

Angad lost his memory smiley19. Poor Sahiba pregnant and with a husband who doesn't remember her. This is soooo sad 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

This is so heart-breaking, but unputdownable and beautifully written.

Angad lost his memorysmiley28

Thank you... Thanks for reading 😍😍. Yes, Angad has lost his memory here and Sahibas fighting against all odds. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Oh this is so sad. Angad has forgotten her :( 

Yup.. πŸ˜…. Thanks for reading ❀❀. 

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Thank you... Thanks for reading 😍😍. Yes, Angad has lost his memory here and Sahibas fighting against all odds. 

You must continue this Athz ji, Please convert it into SS.