Will Maan Reunite?

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

The base and build up they are making, makes me wonder if Maan shall reunite or it will b Anupama's solo journey? As Anuj once left Maa for CA, he might do it this time too, after that will the audience accept Maan? 

As after Maan the actual journey of Maa is already on hold, so if they actually show her grow, I highly doubt audience shall accept them again. 

Maa is flawed towards her loyalties we know, but if she is forced to leave KM too, I doubt she will look bk. 

In its sister show ppl never got reconnected with Akshara and Abhimanyu again post Abhinav's death. Resulting they never reunited

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

The base and build up they are making, makes me wonder if Maan shall reunite or it will b Anupama's solo journey? As Anuj once left Maa for CA, he might do it this time too, after that will the audience accept Maan? 

As after Maan the actual journey of Maa is already on hold, so if they actually show her grow, I highly doubt audience shall accept them again. 

Maa is flawed towards her loyalties we know, but if she is forced to leave KM too, I doubt she will look bk. 

In its sister show ppl never got reconnected with Akshara and Abhimanyu again post Abhinav's death. Resulting they never reunited

I don't want MaAn again but I want Anuj with some other sensible girl I want Anuj journey now Anupama ki journey dikhate rahe par Anuj dikhna chahiye show mein .

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Whatever it be, GK should leave the show now. Sab kuch jaise taise MAA hi hai... 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicworld

I don't want MaAn again but I want Anuj with some other sensible girl I want Anuj journey now Anupama ki journey dikhate rahe par Anuj dikhna chahiye show mein .

Yes I really want to see anuj side story as both businessman and as a son . He should stay single and focus on his  life . Better they show gk kaka and mukku after leap

Edited by Historia - 4 months ago
Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Obviously they will reunite.

They already messed up the Gen 3 of YRKKH by bringing in Abhinav, and messing up Abhira, though I was a fan of Abhinav, but the execution was horrible. So they won't do the same here. Plus, no other guy can be better than Anuj for Anupama.

And if you really think that the show will survive only on Anu's individual journey then you are wrong. Its probably only the online audience wants to see more of the solo journey. People after some point of time will get bored and want drama. That's when probably when MaAn will get reunited and Shahs will make a comeback. 

Plus, since the new track is going to be focused on Anupama, Choti Anu and Anuj, so I guess they are going to reunite. 

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anupama will have her solo journey in the leap itself. They will not show how she achieve that so much. Maybe they will show in USA before leap where she will start working and then leap she will be successful YouTuber after that. 

After some days she will meet anuj and ca again. After some day they will be back to India and shah house and then will starts rinse and repeat again. Shah members will be back one by one. 

Anupama will boast about her success but they will not show working as always.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Anupama should now do things alone. Better Anujs character is cut off. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Anupama should now do things alone. Better Anujs character is cut off. 

Yes, she needs a new bakra who she can make a fool out of. Majboor se kaafi siphon kar liya, to fund her filthy phemli. 

Dear DKP, please get a new guy for her

Edited by ShahH8er - 4 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Hope Not, Never!

But I can vouch that Shahs and Maa will reunite immediately after the leap when the US shooting is over πŸ˜‚

She will be back to Amdavad and soon will visit Shahs or they will visit her, same old crying Buddha and begging Buddhi, apologetic kids and an emotional dhongi Vanraj πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maa will melt and say Mujhe pata tha mera parivar galat hai par ghatiya nahi and go back to them to make Chai, Doodh, Hoat Chocolate, Cold Cophee, Keto Bugger and Pijja - also carrote cake and sugar phreee ceam roll

Edited by Dee-Dee - 4 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Anupama will have her solo journey in the leap itself. They will not show how she achieve that so much. Maybe they will show in USA before leap where she will start working and then leap she will be successful YouTuber after that. 

Anupama will boast about her success but they will not show working as always.

The show which has always been promoted in the name of her Udaans and Pehchaan and journey, what is the point if they never show her struggles (if there are any) and directly show her successful and again back to the same abusive environment.

Its like a lollipop to all those waiting for Anupama’s journey πŸ˜‚