What do you guys think?

aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I am scared that the main wedding drama will cause differences between KuVan? Like they might get married for tara but they will probably stop being sweet to each other esp Kunal because man can flip in an instant:/. 

what do you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duaa2418 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Part of me wants Kunal to use his head and not get manipulated and change his behavior. But also it’s kinda scary cause the more scenes we get of a couple together the more likely it is that some issue might come between them and they go back to their old ways 

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes.. From start it has been shown that Kunal flips and becomes aggressive when it comes to his Dad..Too many negative thoughts have been fed to him against his Mom from his childhood..

He doesn't even want to think about his Mom..can't even imagine how he'll react when his Dad tells him his Mom left them because of Vandana's Dad.. Guess this is how K's Dad is planning to stop KuVan wedding...

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Unfortunately, I think Kunal is being unfair to Vandu right now before the wedding. There is a mismatch between his actions and his intentions. He’s flirting with Vandu and physically attracted to her but he does not want love or a serious relationship. He mirrored this in todays epi by flirting with her but then shutting her out when she desired a deeper connection and asked about his mother.

Honestly, if the vamps, villains, and their drama were removed from this story, V&K would still have a painful relationship filled with distress and disappointment because Kunal is giving Vandu mixed signals. Also, he has set the foundation for the marriage by not being open which leads to distrust. All Vandu wants to do is provide understanding, support and encouragement but he’s pushing her away and choosing not to grow personally.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did they remove that sentence from the episode ... "har cheez janne ki zaroorat nahi" ...it went something like that in the precap but i didn't catch the same vibe in the actual episode? 

I hope Kunal doesn't lose sight of how much Vandana is giving up to take care of his daughter and I hope he values and respects that and won't do anything to break that trust.

I understand if he wants to keep his mom's information private - we are entitled to our private lives even if we are married - when i saw the episode it gave me a different vibe. It didn't seem like he was shutting V out - it's just like it was too early to share the pain and I do see it from his POV - hopefully he'll feel comfortable himself someday sharing things with her!

I don't think Ks dad can really make an appearance in the wedding. Like you said, Aish - it's two early in their relationship for the dads to meet and blow things up - A lot more understanding is needed. 

I have a feeling K's dad is going to find a way to exploit the Karmarkars musical talents like he did in his past ..and so he's going to let this marriage go ahead. The issue will be Sonia for now, is my guess!!

Anyways, i'm traveling beginning this weekend until New Years so don't think I can keep up with it regularly unfortunately ..but will catch up when I'm back in 2024!! 

Happy holidays guys!

Edited by vdna - 5 months ago