Possible Future Tracks

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

The show is having less drama these days. What can be the possible tracks which can create drama? I summed up few. But want to know more. 

1. Agastya-Imlie adventure to find out the stalker. 

2. Some new Agastya-Imlie conflict. 

3. Agastya mom's truth out and everyone blaming Imlie & some temporary emotional separation. NOT PHYSICAL. 

4. Imlie helping Avi & Chutki getting married after revenge fafily truth is out and bearing the burnt. 

5. Agastya's mom Meera being alive. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hats off to your prediction. Mubarak ho - Agastya ka mother is alive. Now I really hope we get all of your 4 other predictions in the show. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelytanu

The show is having less drama these days. What can be the possible tracks which can create drama? I summed up few. But want to know more. 

3. Agastya mom's truth out and everyone blaming Imlie & some temporary emotional separation. NOT PHYSICAL. 

4. Imlie helping Avi & Chutki getting married after revenge fafily truth is out and bearing the burnt. 

Agastya mother being alive prediction came true.  I think it will create required drama and conflict in the story and will also sum up the stalker track .

My theory is Meera will somehow be back in Chaudhary house as the show is low on budget they can't afford multiple sets for characters.  Sare characters ko ek sath rakhna padta hai.  

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Agastya mother being alive prediction came true.  I think it will create required drama and conflict in the story and will also sum up the stalker track .

My theory is Meera will somehow be back in Chaudhary house as the show is low on budget they can't afford multiple sets for characters.  Sare characters ko ek sath rakhna padta hai.  

Its not just that. Everything is connected with Chaudhury family. So she has to come back there only. But not soon. A lot of drama has to happen before that. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its not just that. Everything is connected with Chaudhury family. So she has to come back there only. But not soon. A lot of drama has to happen before that. 

just curious which character will bump into her first 

it's also not clear whether she is currently living in purwaiya or some other place

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Sonali, hurt by Amrit, decides to take a break from men, so she goes to a bar for women seeking women, using the fake name Rupali.

There, Rupali meets a fascinating bar singer, an older woman whose stage name is Vengamamba.

Soon, Alaka wonders why her daughter is glowing with happiness. And Mira tells the old man who looks after her, her emerging identity as Vengamamba and Rupali's appreciation of her art have liberated her from guilt for her mistakes with Kunal.

livelytanu thumbnail

it's also not clear whether she is currently living in purwaiya or some other place

Maybe Imlie 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Your prediction came true hatsoff.

And next track I want Agastya Imlie to trash loser Vishwa and stupid revenge family. They annoy me to no end. I can't watch them anymore on screen 😭

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Your prediction came true hatsoff.

And next track I want Agastya Imlie to trash loser Vishwa and stupid revenge family. They annoy me to no end. I can't watch them anymore on screen 😭

Vishwa is definitely in need of some thrashing. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Recently in one of the episodes Imlie said she never knew why her parents left her. 

They can introduce Imlie's past track with Agastya helping her.