Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Oh yess...and she will break another mirror. Kitna mirros break karogi yaar. This time she will try to burn her hand from the gas cooker smiley37

Yes she will break the entire house’s mirrors and will burn everything smiley37

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Oh yess...and she will break another mirror. Kitna mirros break karogi yaar. This time she will try to burn her hand from the gas cooker smiley37

Kali diwali nahi hui ab kali christmas karegi

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The outfits are so randomsmiley37 not color coordinated at all

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

Kali diwali nahi hui ab kali christmas karegi

She will become grinch for Christmas and steal the Christmas tree from Sehgal mansion as revengesmiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

The outfits are so randomsmiley37 not color coordinated at all

That’s coz it’s an unplanned wedding out of the bluesmiley37

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Caught up on several episodes last weekend and I must say, I am so invested. smiley36 

I've skipped all the Chachi-Chacha-Raunak scenes though. I know I need to watch them sooner or later but I think I will postpone it for now.smiley36

I love how Dev is not that dark in his revenge yet that can stop me from rooting for him. As of now, I'm definitely in Team Deva. smiley41

My favorite scenes have to be those of Deva-Baadshah and Tara-Baaddhash. Needless to say, Baadshah is my favorite from CJL. Koi competition hai kya? smiley42

Both, Dev and Tara keep complaining about each other to Baadshah which I find so cute  

Dev - Dekh, tu unki tarafdaari mat kar. Bada aaya Tara Ma'am ka chamcha.smiley36

Tara - Tu kaise rehta hai inke saath? Bhaag ke aa jana mere paas smiley36

Haan, haan, shaadi ke baad aap sab ko saath hi rehna hai. Thoda hi intezaar hai. smiley36

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So basically The entire CJL fandom is in a party mode. I hope he does complete marriage by applying the whole pot of sindur sprinkling it to her nose. Chachi ka toh kidney vich heart  attack ho jayege... 

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Chachi will again go into her room to do emo darawani makeupsmiley37

Ghum nam hai part 2..that get up was scary..she looked derangedsmiley37 let camera pan on everyone's face for good few seconds and sabki Moye moye expression detail me dikhayesmiley36..love Kanika..she made our daysmiley16

Edited by Neerasi29 - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

So basically The entire CJL fandom is in a party mode. I hope he does complete marriage by applying the whole pot of sindur sprinkling it to her nose. Chachi ka toh kidney vich heart  attack ho jayege... 

Aaj mujhe chachi se koi complaint nhi hai..Mann to kar Raha tha pura box ka laddu thuss doon unke mooh meinsmiley36

Chingari mein jo aag lagayi hai sidha shadi ka havan Tak poucha diyasmiley37