Imlie Banner Contest # 4 Deadline Extended

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hello and Welcome forum waasiyon... 

Our show is now more than three years old and we are now with the third generation leap running . We have had three banner contests so far and since the entire cast has changed post leap its now time to have a pretty new banner  displayed on top of the forum.

Here we come, to announce "Imlie Banner Contest #4"

However, like every good thing, there are some important rules that need to be followed by all of us! 

1. You must include essential characters Agasthya, Imlie, Annapurna, Sonali, Amrit, Vishwa,  Bulbul and Jugnu, otherwise, your banner will not be posted at the time of voting. It is important to note the leads must be centrally placed.

Adding the other characters to your banner is optionalm and left to graphicer. Non essential character are Pallavi Maami, Titu mama, Ashu, Alka, Rajni , Aaliya , Chandu, Bunty, Noyonika, Shivani, Navya, Avinash, Karan, Govind and Dulari.

2. The banner MUST be of pixels 1456W × 180H.

3. You can submit up to 5 Banners maximum, all banners must be non-animated. A maximum of 2 entries that are the same banner but of different coloring is allowed.

4. The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it, centrally placed , the show is spelled as 'Imlie'

5. Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified! 

6.  Offscreen pictures are not allowed. 

ImageImageImage

* You MUST read this before you get into your designs*New* Forum Banner Dynamics

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.postimages.org]  or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links).

If you don't know how to upload images to a new site then visit

How to post your creations on New Site

Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorials are right here!

For PS Users ~* Tutorial: How to Make a Banner? *~  by Abhisheking [Banner size is different make sure you take the current banner size mentioned above]

For PSP Users: Making Banners using psp:)*TUT* by  -aditi- 

The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to Sutapasima

with the subject field as

"Imlie BC' by 10th January 2024 at 2359 hrs IST

If you have any questions, post them here, or feel free to PM Sutapasima or Armu4eva.

Permission for contest obtained from DT Imlie forum. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yayyyy can't wait to see Sai and the new cast on the banner for the forum. 

Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

who will make the banner,

Members or India Forums??

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Great excited for the new banner.. All the best to everyone who are  participating smiley20

Edited by s_kavya - 4 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvls

who will make the banner,

Members or India Forums??

Members will make and submit to IF. There will be voting that happens and we select by majority the final banner.

I hope we get good entries. I dont know how to make a banner as I'm technologically challenged. 

Sutapa, can you please tag the regular banner creators so they can participate warna I doubt our current members know how to make a banner. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I have been wanting to give this a go as love creating gifs etc and I’d so love to create banner for the gorgeous Adrija, Sai and co as reading the instructions it seems straightforward however I don’t have time at the moment. Haven’t even watched show properly past couple of days. 

Edited by PinkOrchid - 4 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

I have been wanting to give this a go as love creating gifs etc and I’d so love to create banner for the gorgeous Adrija, Sai and co as reading the instructions it seems straightforward however I don’t have time at the moment. Haven’t even watched show properly past couple of days. 

Oh wow, you talented girl. Try karo na plssss. Since you watch the show you'll actually know scenes that were good so you can make a good banner. Thoda time nikalo to participate 🙏

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Please do give it a try. I can only give my keemti vote. I am technologically challenged as well.

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

please give it a try.  It's a genuine request.  You are watching the show so you know better which scenes look better aesthetically and can depict the themes of show in the banner 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Another request 🙈

whoever is making banner  ,please include Imlie bar girl look from any episode.  Imlie that personality represents a strong financially independent women ,  a seductive charmer, talented singer  and beautiful feminine girl 

Edited by Sunaina7 - 4 months ago