RIP Akshara (DTNt: pg-12)

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Bahut Aayi Gayi Yaadein Magar Iss Baar Tum hi Aana

Iraade Phir Se Jaane Ke Nahi Laana Tum Hi Aana

Once again a female lead has died. Pehle OG Akshara, phir Naira aur ab JR Akshara smiley28

I agree that this character was unlikable to the core and was probably one of the worst FLs but still she did her good moments. Not to forget that she was orphaned at a young age and had a terrible family like the Goenka’s. She was also a great mother to Abhira and single-handedly raised her without any help so kudos to her. Their Maa Beti bond was very refreshing to see after Akshara-Rajshri, Akshara-Naira.

Well then time to say goodbye to a character I once adored well I doubt that I’ll miss you Akshu as I hated your guys but I definitely won’t be able to forget you so RIP and enjoy the afterlife with your double partners…..

Now let’s take a trip down memory lane and relieve some good memories of Akshu smiley27smiley28

IMG_2683.jpegIMG_2684.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpegIMG_2689.jpeg
IMG_2692.jpegIMG_2680.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally!!! 

A very innocent character died as the most disgusting character in YRKKH 😒😒

Edited by JustaFan13 - 4 months ago
noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And she didn't remember Abhir or Abhimanyu at all. 

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: noodle2808

And she didn't remember Abhir or Abhimanyu at all. 

she did. Their wedding, family with Abhi and manjari. U can see in the above screen shots 

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Akshara had a very tragic life,ye to manna parega ,I had seen many shows before but this Aksharas life was the saddest of them all but she still came out victorious at last,raising an empire and her daughter singlehandedly ,any other person would have completely broken down after seeing so many deaths but not our Akahara ,that's why she is my favourite among all other leads in rishtaverse.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Akshara ka life was funniests life of all the characters smiley37 her transformation and obsession was hilarious 

1. Aru aru aru 

2. Abhi abhi abhi 

3. Abhinav abhinav abhinav 

4. Abhir abhir abhir 

5. Abhira abhira abhira 

smiley37

I have no bad feeling on her death. She ruined every other characters life. I just feel gen 3 villain died today smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 4 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj pata hai kispe jhagda jhagdi hone wali hai. Last of the season hai bhai karlo sab. smiley27

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj pata hai kispe jhagda jhagdi hone wali hai. Last of the season hai bhai karlo sab. smiley27

akshara ke liye kaun ladega  smiley37 hell(as akshara will go to hell and abhinav and abhimanyu will sacrifice their heaven and join her in hell) main abhinav and abhimanyu bhi ab thak dost ban gaye honge.smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 4 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Abhinav's death made a lot of people cry (mostly abhinav & Akshnav fans)

Abhimanyu 's death made a lot of people cry (mostly Abhimanyu & Abhi-Akshu fans)

Today Akshara died but both the fandoms are chillsmiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok I'm sad Akshara is dead and baby Sharma lost her mom. Her life was truly tragic and the saddest among all the fls. Lost her parents at a young age, had to stay away from her family, had such useless and vile siblings, first marriage was a disaster, lost a baby, then her husband and her son. Now had to die because of a creep. And even while dying, had to endure her family's hatred.

But that woman was being stupid even in her deathbed. Like who worries about sindoor and rituals when the wedding is done legally and you are freaking dying. smiley29  They could not even write a good death scene for her.

Edited by janecastle - 4 months ago