Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I can't believe a supposedly credible source, at least when it comes to box office collections, has such crappy articles. I mean, don't they have someone to write for them? Why not just write in Hindi and hire someone to translate it? How hard can that be?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh it’s still more than Bombay Velvet first weekend that too without a clash.. smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I can't believe a supposedly credible source, at least when it comes to box office collections, has such crappy articles. I mean, don't they have someone to write for them? Why not just write in Hindi and hire someone to translate it? How hard can that be?

BOI and CREDIBLE in one sentence is a perfect example for oxymoron.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

BOI and CREDIBLE in one sentence is a perfect example for oxymoron.

Oh, they get quoted and posted here all the time, so I guess people somehow buy into what they say. I mean, who else gets posted this much about box office here? Not even Taran Chacha.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Vicky has a movie with Tripti coming early in 2024. Maybe it'll be a super hit smiley40

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They are the most amateur source of BO info ever 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Vicky has a movie with Tripti coming early in 2024. Maybe it'll be a super hit smiley40

Beard bhi badha Raha hai woh RK ki tarah .. maybe for same movie. blockbuster loading ❤️

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

They are the most amateur source of BO info ever 

Yeah, that seems to be the case. The sentences, the lame digs, the English, the grammar, – even Rohit and other newbies on Twitter write better.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, they get quoted and posted here all the time, so I guess people somehow buy into what they say. I mean, who else gets posted this much about box office here? Not even Taran Chacha.

I know its sad....the fake BOI is the Bible of this forumsmiley19