Thank you guys 🌹🙏

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

today is the last day of this story ..i always make  fun posts or criticized after Maya maasi i never appreciated this story ,coz writers ruined the story very bad way ..smiley21

must say Adnaan and Aditi did amazing job..hope fully we can see them in other soap but not season 2 of KA ..coz Maya will be come back from nowhere smiley36one more thing to say met so many friends here had fun time smiley31smiley20 one of the newbie now no more newbie  his/Her  first comment mentioned that he/she thinks all aunties r participating in the forum..only use emojis a lot or lack of brain to comments abt this lattu story but slowly he/she understood that anybody can write anything beside harm the actorssmiley20.smiley36definitely understand  who am i talking about..but what a commentsmiley44 yes i remembered i replied his/her comments back  ..chalo jo bhi ho...ki faraq padhta..Camping emoticonsbaat khatam..

met G259 who regularly send bts,.wrongturn and his hilarious comments..,naya and her tom and jerry gifs,rose i know her from kpkab..her funny comments  were very enjoyable ..one day all disappeared coz of ..Maya maasismiley13  

Thanks emoticonsall of u guys ..stay well and safe yes will meet some other forums

happy holidays and a very happy new year ..Flowers emoticons

https://youtu.be/jDErhADhhmg?si=CNSQYzhYOC-M_K69 

Edited by kinu17 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Makers successfully butchered another " hit show" but it was not  that bad either 

Leads Viaan & Katha will love happilybever after with their Aarav and Teju ma 

It makes me feel good  😌 ,

Happy new Yr.... yaar 

Atleast over here leads were not sent to their death 

, happy about it smiley27smiley27

Naya_31 thumbnail

So sweet Kinu smiley27

I will miss you as well. 

Stay in touch! smiley9smiley9

I'll miss your funny comments smiley27

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Makers successfully butchered another " hit show" but it was not  that bad either 

Leads Viaan & Katha will love happilybever after with their Aarav and Teju ma 

It makes me feel good  😌 ,

Happy new Yr.... yaar 

Atleast over here leads were not sent to their death 

, happy about it smiley27smiley27

exactly agreed ..they didnot show the death and wapas aagaye on season 2smiley36

c ya soon my dear..all the best

kinu17 thumbnail

i will miss ur Tom and jerry graphicssmiley31

take care 

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Definitely not talking about me smiley36smiley31

Look now I also got habit of using emojis. Its funsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Honestly I learnt a lot about respecting opinion and discussions(still learning to have restraint) and how they are done. I will also remember my experience here and apply it to real life as well. 

Thanks for some hilarious posts. I did read all of themsmiley42 

I always wondered how much time it took just to arrange those custom gifs and emojis at appropriate placessmiley37smiley37

Sorry for all the inconveniences.....smiley31smiley20

kinu17 thumbnail

ahaan ..smiley36 was that u who loves to watch during dinner time..smiley36

good guess ..when i was active in this forum regularly i use to  start to read ur comments but halfway i am animated-computer-smiley-image-0084 coz its too longsmiley36but shorter ones i read fully..😊

thanks to u and few members who made this forum active even though story turned gublet..really appreciated..smiley20smiley31

c forums taught u few things coz we r  human and love socialize,,

i am glad that u like my funny post smiley31i love to use emojis,,smiley9

take care and happy holidays and a happy new yearanimated-hug-smiley-image-0033

Edited by kinu17 - 4 months ago
wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Thank you Kinu ji for remembering us all and now I've seen everyone praising the show... I can watch the last 2 episodes 😅

Yes maybe we can meet in some other forum when maybe some other show like bepanah or KA comes again...

Till then haste rahiye, muskurate rahiye aur yha aate rahiye ..

Take care everyone 🤗 stay cheerful and inspiring as you all are and keep smiling 😌 kya pata kal ho na ho..

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Will miss the forum discussions and missing KA and more so missing watching Adnan and Aditi daily...hope to see them soon together.....take care all...God Bless All...