~ Episode Highlights ~ NeiVika's Digvijay Tragedy

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Maa Ki SAREE, Yuvika wanted to wear Bhoomi's Saree on her first day of Office as the CHAIRMAN smiley27

Such scenes are very important in a family show and also when a girl is in love she does prefers wearing Sarees more often smiley36 Therefore I loved the detailing smiley32 

PSX_20231129_194359.jpg

I cracked up when Yuvika asked Neil to drop her "Bharakhamba road chhod denge?" smiley37 

I was like, what's this behaviour you guys are Secretly Dating right? smiley36 

Yuvika's Mrs Bharadawaj behaviour is always the cherry on top of NeiVika cake πŸ˜‹

PSX_20231130_221846.jpg

Always been a Fan of NeiVika taunting each other like married couples smiley37 

I loved NeiVika flirting with each other even MORE because a Family that eats together stays together & a Couple who flirts endlessly (of course with each other) their love lasts forever and this forever is not a myth smiley9 

PSX_20231130_220603.jpg

We know Neil's flirting skills are inspired from typical Bollywood movies but Yuvika's befitting replies to his flirting is quite entertaining smiley36

NeiVika bike rides (I love how both NeiVika always wears Helmets) gives such overwhelming domestic feeling that I am sure even Digvijay Mahajan envied that Sukoon & Happiness of Yuvika when He was following NeiVika in His Expensive car smiley1

PSX_20231130_223348.jpg

PSX_20231130_223649.jpg

Digvijay Mahajan was calculatively observing NeiVika. DJ can be impulsive, short tempered, arrogant and bla bla bla but he is not selectively blind. In fact he understands emotions better than his entire family because he himself feels everything very passionately. 

PSX_20231130_230229.jpg

Actually that's the only common thing between Digvijay & Neil that, both of them feels everything soo deeply. However their ways of dealing & choices that they makes are different. 

Neil took Yuvika to that same Hanuman Mandir which he used to visit in his childhood. 

He misses His Mother sooo much and his difference of opinion with Vidur makes that Void even more difficult for him smiley28 

But Writers? smiley15

Serf 5 Saal ka tha woh smiley35 Nehi I mean I got the sentiment of Neil. I love it whenever he mentions his Mom smiley27 But his mom died when he was just 5 Years old right? smiley39 

Serf 5 Saal ka tha woh smiley35

Khud khaa looo AAP log woh boondi k laddo Writers smiley13 πŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ 

(NOTE : I know kids of 5 years are talented & they takes part in Competitions BUT that whole line

"Har exam K pehle, baad mein, 

Har competition K pehle, baad mein"

Reflected that Neil spent a good amount of time with his mother at least till 9-10 Years which is not true, he was just 5 when she died.The way that line came out it didn't suit coming from someone who has lost his mother at just 5)

PSX_20231130_223450.jpg

Anyways I Loved how like always He guided Yuvika saying it's no more any Exam but a Competition smiley32 

Also NeiVika looked so Ethereal smiley42

Casting, Costume, Chemistry, Characters such a perfect combination of everything πŸ’™ 

I honestly don't have enough words in my vocabulary to do justice smiley36 

But Mohit-Anjali were looking MORE than Perfect together as NeiVika smiley42 Visual Bliss πŸ’™ πŸ₯€ 

Main jitnaaa taaaduuuuu utna kam hai smiley43

PSX_20231130_214144.jpg

YES Pandit Ji, aab tho UPAR WALA hi Malik hai Dono k smiley22 

Bhar bhar k boondi k laddo pack karke dijiye Dono ko smiley24

They are going towards Jahanum for real smiley18

PSX_20231130_231527.jpg

Vidur Bharadawaj be like, 

"Prem mujhe Bula looo Apne PaaS" smiley39 

PSX_20231130_213652.jpg

He was soooo DONE smiley37 

PSX_20231130_232715.jpg

I don't blame Vidur Uncle entirely but he clearly saw Yuvika is as much into his Betu as his Betu is so he should handle the matter with some sensibility smiley35

Talk to THEM, BOTH of them together, don't go behind them single single because they're not single anymore as you can see smiley7 

RED ALERT

With sheer frustration Digvijay Mahajan clearly drove His Car on Neil smiley22

DJ BHAISAAAAAB thought let's show Bharadawaj, the side affect of Dating a Mahajan Girl smiley36

PSX_20231130_232506.jpg

Neil actually said, 

"Yeh nashe mein hai kyaaaa?" smiley37 

I was like Obviously BrOooo smiley36

-395ldg.jpg

Oh! I love NeiJay πŸ”₯ smiley42 

I couldn't stay angry on Vidur Uncle when I saw Neil is sooo much in love, he is sooo diverted that he didn't realise DJ purposely stopped him from leaving the place..... smiley22 

I kept saying Precap is MISLEADING, Misleading not because it's a dream. But because it's a PLAN of DJ smiley6 

This time he isn't being impulsive, he is taking calculative steps. 

DJ will NEVER attack Yuvika for real in front of Neil smiley36

He is trying to change people's perceptions about him, so that he can fool them only to backstab when the time is right! smiley32

a9qxv5.jpg

Vidur Uncle was the only one who saw the Gun of course, Bharadawajs Supremacy smiley32

PSX_20231130_232620.jpg

Neil stepped into the Mahajan Office because Digvijay wanted him to smiley44

PSX_20231130_214019.jpg

Dhanraj DB Vidur literally went bonkers thinking DJ will Kill Yuvika because DJ wanted them to think like that smiley12 Whatever DB told Dhanraj on Car, DJ will flip that on DB's FACE smiley15

Whaaaaat was that behaviour Vidur Uncle? smiley7

Yeh koi jagah yeah waqt hai to show temper? smiley35 

7p8djd.jpg

Tomorrow Digvijay Mahajan will Flip pretending to be co-operative towards Yuvika BECAUSE

He is thinking like Yuvika smiley39 

He is putting himself in her shoes and thinking what is that X Y Z which can damage Yuvika. 

NEIL Bharadawaj, Bhoomi Mahajan tops that list smiley18 

In DJ's language, 

Yuvika aachi & seedha banke peda khati hai na tho DJ aab wohi karega smiley36 smiley32

r1vene.jpg

Everyone thinks DJ is Shobhna but DJ will turn out to be Gargi actually smiley14 

Shut Up Neil smiley7 Chilla chilla K scheme nehi batana tha smiley19 

Because DJ will NOT Kill Your Yuvika smiley23

irdzhb.jpg

DJ will Pretend that he has accepted Yuvika & the situation only to begin a different game altogether IYKYK smiley1 

Bring it ON because I am looking forward to NeiVika's Digvijay Tragedy smiley42 smiley36

Thanks for reading smiley1

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Ahhh I get it now. So this would be like Dyut Sabha. In MB Duryodhan started acting all friendly with Pandavas so he can invite Yudhishthir to play the game. And her DJ will do the same. He will start being all nice with Yuvika to win her trust. Then he will make her come in for the game (whatever that is here). I get it now. Just like Draupadi and some Pandavas were against Yudhishthir going to Hastinapur, Bhumi and Isha would warn Yuvika against it. But she'll easily walk into DJ's trap!smiley3

As Neil guided her today itself, that now it's not an exam, it's a competition. That was foreshadowing for this track. Wahh, I am excited! Swastik better give good promos and hype this track now!!

Alsoo, how are you soooo brilliant! smiley32 I've been scratching my head in worry ki ab kya hoga. Thank youu for this much needed perspective.

NeiVika scene ke baare mein kal baat karungi. Aaj to I just had to get this whole thing out of my system. smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Ahhh I get it now. So this would be like Dyut Sabha. In MB Duryodhan started acting all friendly with Pandavas so he can invite Yudhishthir to play the game. And her DJ will do the same. He will start being all nice with Yuvika to win her trust. Then he will make her come in for the game (whatever that is here). I get it now. Just like Draupadi and some Pandavas were against Yudhishthir going to Hastinapur, Bhumi and Isha would warn Yuvika against it. But she'll easily walk into DJ's trap!smiley3

As Neil guided her today itself, that now it's not an exam, it's a competition. That was foreshadowing for this track. Wahh, I am excited! Swastik better give good promos and hype this track now!!

Alsoo, how are you soooo brilliant! smiley32 I've been scratching my head in worry ki ab kya hoga. Thank youu for this much needed perspective.

NeiVika scene ke baare mein kal baat karungi. Aaj to I just had to get this whole thing out of my system. smiley36

Exactly πŸ’―

DJ will Pretend to be GOOD, Co-operative, Understanding, regretful, friendly only to backstab. smiley28

Main yeh Kal hi samajh gayi thi when DJ purposely stopped Neil's bike but reveal nehi karna chahti thi as I thought today they will reveal but they dragged the day (I didn't mind the NeiVikaLicious dragging) and I knew you guys will go Bonkers ish liye here you go smiley14 smiley36 

Sleep Well smiley31

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 6 months ago
PakhiTelshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh my God didi.. I hadn't thought of that and now that I think yes, he did stop Neil purposefully also DJ would have made some plan a night before.

smiley32

Aab aayega maza dekhne mein the game of Digvijay Mahajan.smiley20

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Ohhh diii! Pata hai I was also going bonker but if you go through the EDT you will realise that towards the end after a lot of discussion we actually ended up cracking it... So that gave me some peace & I could sleep..

But you cracked it the moment you saw the promo!!! Now I am in awe of your brilliant mind!!!

Chalo finally DJ has made a reasonably good plan... something that involves logic & lot of thoughts have gone into it. As DJ said,"Ab mein YUVIKA ban ke sochunga". He actually started observing YUVIKA & understood her weakness. Though Neil & Bhoomi are her biggest strength but they also can be her biggest weakness. DJ following & observing NeiVika made me nervous but I am relieved that ok now finally we are going to get Neil directly in the battle.

I love your analysis of Neil vs DJ. Yes both of them are passionate people. They feel everything soo deeply. It can be a curse sometimes & mess up with your life. Probably that is why both of them suffers in their own way.. But yes, as you said..both of them handle it quite differently.. Because their principles,values are not same, their upbringing is not same. In spite of being a single parent Vidur Bharadwaj has brought up a sorted, intelligent, well-mannered & lovely human being. Vidur taught Neil how to face every adversity with courage & strength. 

On the contrary I actually liked that Hanuman Mandir dialogues. The fact that from a very young age, Neil's parents made him take part in competitions, it made all the difference.It tought him the right spirit, taught to accept failure & rise above it.He knows his worth today.  But with DJ, Mahajans have always told him that he is the best...,they failed to instill a spirit of healthy competition in him, he never understood that sometimes it is better to accept that other person is better than you & work on your demerits to better yourself. Ab bhi he is trying to create a trap, manipulate his sister only to backstab her later instead of working on himself.

& Are you not watching kids dance & singing reality shows! So many contestants are 5 yr only..they are competing on national TV so it was fine..

But why are you saying that DJ won't harm YUVIKA before Neil? Because he is scared of what Neil can do.!! Or something else..

What according to you is his purpose behind stopping Neil & making him enter the office?

Okay Dii! Thank you for being as amazing as you are.smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Yes...DJ has made a nice plan for a change...A lot of observation & thought process has gone into it...He thought of these things himself, without Gargi...So yes he is becoming smart..

It is exactly how you said it.. A trap set by DJ after a through analysis of her strength, her weakness & he will exploit them now..He will gain her trust, & invite her into him game which will lead to VH equivalent!! YUVIKA after being emotionally manipulated is not going to listen to anyone & will land in big trouble..

But itna dumbdown karenge YUVIKA Ko... Forgiving & being nice with DJ is fine but trusting him!! But then I think YUVIKA ka trust jeetna mushkil nahin hai..2-4 emotional lines about Prem & she is all yours...It is her weakness...& Maybe DJ has understood that.

Ab itna dhamakedaar beginning ke Baad makers can't ruin this track. They have to kill it with this track.. 

I am excited & hopeful.

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

I am back to talk about my babies. smiley4

They are tooo adorable. They make my heart full and I just smile throughout their scenes. smiley9

Neil's flirting is full filmy and on top of that Yuvika's response is full biwi-like. Ek to their looks are just smiley43. I too can sit and stare at them for hours. They sizzle together πŸ”₯.

Story wise there is progress. Finally makers are giving us thoda thoda backstory of Neil. I want Neil to share more. That poor baby has so many things stuffed in his heart. He needs to breakdown and get it all out in front of Yuvika. I loved how fondly Yuvika was staring at him when he was talking about his childhood. smiley42Frankly, I didn't find Yuvika's response selfish. It's kinda normal for people to change the topic when you see somebody getting emotional like that in public. I do think she will be all ears when they are talking about Neil in private. Baaki let's see.

Them going inside mandir together! smiley42 This is a different kind of moment altogether. I remembered scenes from Shershah and RNBDJ. NeiVika held hands and went inside. You only take the most important people of your life to such religious places, where you pray together and you pray for eachother. As they did. This scene was too beautiful.smiley27

I love mischievous Neil. It's a delight to watch on screen. He doesn't just make Yuvika smile, he makes everyone giggle like kids.smiley27

Mohit is so good at expressing. Ek to his eyes are soooo intense and expressive. Then his skills are commendable! You can feel every emotion Neil feels through Mohit's acting.smiley32 There are very few male actors who are good at this. Warna most of them only know how to be a rich no expression hunk. But Mohit is a class apart. And the best thing is that he's always working to make the next scene better than the last one. Makers must give him as much Screen space everyday as they did today. 

And bhai ab toh usko le aao montage pe. Promos mein. You have a diamond. It's high time you value it Swastik!! smiley7

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Uffsmiley27 How much ever we talk about NeiVika it is not gonna be enough...

They are love, they are Sukoonsmiley27

Ham Bolte the that they are not utilising the un-real chemistry of Mohit-Anjali. When they are showing it soo beautifully we need to appreciate them. Well done makerssmiley32

YUVIKA in saree, Neil in office-suit, bike pe baith kar dono husband-wife Jaa rahe hai office, do alag alag helmet ke saath..

NeiVika with all this domestic stuffs, & lots of filmy flirting from Neil along with Yuvika's befitting reply are behaving like husband-wife in public. But YUVIKA ne "I love you" nahin bola...

Now I am also getting desperate as Neil..

"Mujhe intezaar Karwana nahin pasand"

"Accha..toh mujhe kyon intezaar karwa Rahi ho?"

"Saalon pehle Maine kisi ladki Ko I love you bola tha, propose Kiya tha, jawab nahin Mila ab tak!" Even we are also waiting.

Come on YUVIKA. Ab toh Panditji ka Ashirwad bhi mil Gaya...

But in other wise perfect scene the only thing I did not like was how they have written Yuvika's dialogues.

Neil has always covered his own pain, turmoil & struggles. What YUVIKA thinks, how she feels, what is going on with her has always been his top-most priority..But last night for the first time he shared his some memories regarding his mother with her, he opened up & showed his vulnerable side.We all know how much he misses his mother. I expected YUVIKA to be loving & comforting with gestures like putting her hand on his shoulder or holding his hand..But no...she said," Aaj Mera chairmanship ka pehla din hai, yeh bhi ek exam hi hai ISI liye tumhe yaad Aya na?" I was like "chup kar Dhakkansmiley7" Everything is not about you.".

But then the way Neil explained how it's not an exam anymore but a competition made so much sense. That's what NeiVika is for me. Each other's inspiration!

Yes I don't blame Vidur uncle either. But he needs to handle this in a mature way. Sit them down & talk to both of them together & then help them...

Waise if DJ has observed NeiVika then he also knows that in order to trap YUVIKA he needs to handle Neil first, so he will try to make Neil believe that he is trying to change..

So mujhe lagta hai ki DJ might reveal about that phenix πŸ”₯ incident to YUVIKA because see jacket is coming for sure. DJ & Neil are only two people at this point who know the truth,Neil toh bolega nahin...Toh phir DJ hi reveal kar Sakta hai na?? What do you think?

Am I overthinking?

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

DJ's plan is good this time....let's see what the writers do now that we predicted thissmiley36

Saumya2102 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes...DJ has made a nice plan for a change...A lot of observation & thought process has gone into it...He thought of these things himself, without Gargi...So yes he is becoming smart..

It is exactly how you said it.. A trap set by DJ after a through analysis of her strength, her weakness & he will exploit them now..He will gain her trust, & invite her into him game which will lead to VH equivalent!! YUVIKA after being emotionally manipulated is not going to listen to anyone & will land in big trouble..

But itna dumbdown karenge YUVIKA Ko... Forgiving & being nice with DJ is fine but trusting him!! But then I think YUVIKA ka trust jeetna mushkil nahin hai..2-4 emotional lines about Prem & she is all yours...It is her weakness...& Maybe DJ has understood that.

Ab itna dhamakedaar beginning ke Baad makers can't ruin this track. They have to kill it with this track.. 

I am excited & hopeful.

@blue - Actually this is genuinely how some people behave, I have two suc people in my life with whom I am very close. The problem with very nice and empathetic people can be that it's easy to manipulate them. All you gotta do is shed two tears and give them a sob story of why you behaved the way you did. And they will be ready to believe you and even help you out. Some people are genuinely this naive. 

So it is possible that while Yuvika will try to be careful around DJ, she may give him a second chance just cause of her conscience. 

@green - Vanshaj makers hype their tracks and then cannot execute it properly. I hope this time they do it well. This track will be a turning point and it will define every character hereon. Each character would be impacted and they will all get a new motivation/intention to go about with their life. Fingers crossed 🀞