Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Dirdam

It's something strange it's yours property but it's not yours..

It wasnt their's to begin with anyhow as it was gifted to them by the britishers for serving them against india. They were british administrators managing given crumbs for showimg their loyalties towards them and were awarded the titles as nawabs

They arent blue blooded royals actually as saif likes us to believe smiley36

His dad seemed to be a down to earth person though. Saif is just a wannabe royalsmiley36

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's because he is Muslim and this property and titles are from the Mughal era..right? I like History and I have read a lot about India too 😊

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isn’t the property being used as a hotel now?  

And what does Saba do?  Isn’t her occupation somehow connected to Patudi palace?  

So if Saif’s children can’t inherit the property what happens to it after Saif is gone?  It becomes government property?  Will it still be freely accessible to the family as it seems to be now?  

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

It's because he is Muslim and this property and titles are from the Mughal era..right? I like History and I have read a lot about India too 😊

His father once said in an interview that their ancesters were marauders in turkish army or something and finally they settled here in india.  If you put efforts you may still find that interview somewhere.

The title is from the british era though. Like i said they were rewarded the mension n the title for their services...smiley36