Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest [Deadline: 13 Dec,DTNt:pg-15

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Hello and Welcome

forum waasiyon 

Here we come, to announce 

“YRKKH Forum Banner Contest #13”

As promised to the forum members it is time to change the current banner and have a pretty new one displayed on top of the forum.

Inviting graphicers to show off their talents.

Our show is now more than 14 years old, and we have had 12 Banner contests for this forum.

The 4th generation leap is running presently. Many new characters have been introduced and many older characters have ceased to be seen post leap. So our dear members deserve a new banner.

However, like every good thing, there are some important rules that need to be followed by all of us!

ImageYou must display the leads in the center of the banner- Armaan Poddar, Ruhi Birla and Abhira Sharma. Each lead should get equal presence in the banner.

The other mandatory characters are Akshara, Par Naanu Manish, Par naani Swarna, Chachi Surekha, Daadi Sa, Sanjay and Rohit Poddar

Adding optional characters are left to the choice of the graphicer.

The optional characters are: Krish, Kiara, Charu, Aryan, Yuvraj, Manisha, Manoj, Vidya Poddar and Madhav Poddar. Characters who are shown as demised are NOT ALLOWED in the banner, even if they appear in flashbacks of present characters.

Image The banner MUST be of pixels 1456W × 180H. 

Image You can submit up to 5 Banners maximum.

Every Graphicer can be allowed a maximum of two entries with the same design but different coloring of the same banner.

Image All banners must be non-animated. 

Image The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it. It must be centrally placed in the banner.

The show is spelled as ''Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai".

Image Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified! 

Image Offscreen pictures are not allowed

* You MUST read this before you get into your designs.

*New* Forum Banner Dynamics

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.comor [www.postimages.orgor any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links).

If you don't know how to upload images to a new site then visit

How to post your creations on New Site

Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorials are right here!

For PS Users ~* Tutorial: How to Make a Banner? *~  by Abhisheking [Banner size is different make sure you take the current banner size mentioned above]

For PSP Users: Making Banners using psp:)*TUT* by -aditi- 

The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to ContestEntries

with the subject field as "YRKKH BC" by 13 Dec 2023 ,23:59 hrs IST (deadline extended)

If you have any questions, post them here, or feel free to 

PM  Sutapasima or DreamOfEndless.

Write-up: Sutapasima

Tags, divider, icon: DreamOfEndless

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I mean, we need not make Akshara 'Main' to have on banner, she is more irrelevant than Vidhya of this generation 

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Akshara is legacy of Naira (and in turn OG Akshara), unlike Vidya. How can a living legacy holder be non-mandatory in YRKKH banner?

That was the basic thought behind making Akshara mandatory :)

@Sutapa

Do we want to add this new Akshara in main character? She will be deceased too, very soon? Apparently, Preeti Amin was just a cameo here. 

As on today the character Akshara Sharma , is very much part of Gen #4 . She has to be added to the banner and will be given as much weightage as family of other two leads .(Goenkas for Roohi and Poddars for Armaan) as mentioned in the essential characters list  in the first post 

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Can we please have Abhinav in the banner please smiley19

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

As per the BC rules, already demised characters cannot appear on the banner. This has been a standard in all generations of YRKKH.

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Because the lead is Akshara and Abhinav's daughter and it will make sense to have Abhinav on the banner. But I do understand, that characters that are dead are not allowed to be on the banner, so it's ok :)

Yes , You are correct, Characters shown as demised are not to be shown in the banner .

Please use only Gen4 pics of Akshara Sharma. That is, the banner should have only Preeti Ameen as Akshara Sharma.

Mods,

Are we expected to write show name in English only? Can I use it from screenshot, but that's always in Hindi smiley7smiley6... But it's super fancy...

Please use only English for writing show name .

.==================

Sharing pictures of the Mandatory characters for easy identification as all might not follow this show regularly . All pics and videos are from the episodes n Graphicers are welcome to use SS in the banner. 

video of Armaan poddar and Abhira Sharma

https://twitter.com/kKahaniNayi78/status/1724336645674320121

Video of Roohi Birla and Armaan Poddar

https://twitter.com/sleepybubblez__/status/1723903430782050694

Akshara , Abheera

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai - Disney+ Hotstar

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai - Watch Episode 1100 - A New Chapter on Disney+ Hotstar

Daadi sa

IMG_6157.jpeg

Vidya, Sanjay, Daadi, Madhav, Manisha and Manoj.

https://twitter.com/ms_dramaholic/status/1725475619922649114

Par Naanu Manish 

https://twitter.com/ms_dramaholic/status/1724311952103555075

Par naani Swarna, Surekha Chachi , Par naanu with Rohit poddar

https://twitter.com/povarshini/status/1725723578988183959

Tagging some banner makers to gift us some banners .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Unable to upload images

It says: Abusive words found

I don't know why do IF have an option to upload images when it doesn't really want us smiley36 to upload image. Still conventional way of going to Imagur.

Me trying to convince IF to let me upload images:

Edited by shahsb_26 - 5 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Here is the new montage:

It has ll three characters - Abhira in front, Armaan in middle and Ruhi in the right..

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Me trying to drag myself through months waiting for appraisal...

FT. Armaan Poddar and his sauteli mummy Vidhya

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you for sharing all these pictures and helping our friends.

Please tag  all friends n graphicers to take part and share their creativity with us on the occassion of the 13th BC  of this show .

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thank you for sharing all these pictures and helping our friends.

Please tag  all friends n graphicers to take part and share their creativity with us on the occassion of the 13th BC  of this show .

Hey! 

I didn't realize there was proper Picture Gallery in this forum too, could you move my posts there. 

Usually in Banner Contests, don't we ask participants to use pictures from picture gallery? I will continue adding more as I see the epiaodes, but I think That would be right place to add. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hey! 

I didn't realize there was proper Picture Gallery in this forum too, could you move my posts there. 

Usually in Banner Contests, don't we ask participants to use pictures from picture gallery? I will continue adding more as I see the epiaodes, but I think That would be right place to add. 

Its OK to share pictures in BC threads .....no issues in sharing correct pics from episodes. 

PG might have older season pics or off screen pics which might confuse graphicers you see. 

I will copy paste them in PG also, after BC is over.  . 

minakrish thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Suta.smiley31

I will try and attempt if I get time.smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Its OK to share pictures in BC threads .....no issues in sharing correct pics from episodes. 

PG might have older season pics or off screen pics which might confuse graphicers you see. 

I will copy paste them in PG also, after BC is over.  . 

So, should I continue uploading them here?