When Shaurya Finds Out Preeta Is His Real Mom Will He Accept Her?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Will He? Because He Considers Nidhi As His Mother Not Preeta..

So Will He Finally Accept Preeta When The Truth Comes Out?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nidhi has filled Shaurya's head with lies and gaslighted him and still does. 

Nidhi has made him believe Preeta did not want him and the family dont care for him. 

I also blame Karan partly too cos he was in his own world and not parenting Shaurya as much and Nidhi took over and to control Shaurya

So whatever Shaurya has heard of Preeta - Nidhi has instigated it

But we all can see that there is this connection and care that Shaurya has for Preeta when he meets her as she does for him. I like their touching scenes... he is very real with her and the affection he gets from her is completetly different to what Nidhi gives to him and says to him. 

Also i feel it will anger him to find out who she is and how she was hidden from them all esp by Rajveer continuously. I am looking at from a son and brother pov that Shaurya will feel

Lennie thumbnail

Not only that Shaurya will also see that Rajveer has his mother all his life and now has his father wherus as Shaurya still does not have them at all. Karan has pretty much been in his own world all this time to even parent most times and now leans towards Rajveer now. 

Preeta was taken from Shaurya. And now Palki the woman he loves IF it is going to be P and RV officially. 

So all in all Shaurya is going to feel such anger and intensity cos from his pov - he has no one and that love and care, and who he loves - he doesnt have, including even his parents

Edited by Lennie - 5 months ago
Lennie thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I'm looking forward to the reveal and judging by the way this show is going it will probably take another year lol

Shaurya is gonna feel happy but then cue anger just cos of the scenario of who she is (as no one talks about her in the house and no pictures) and more so Nidhi has literally told him he was not wanted by Preeta. So she chose one son and left the other purposely 

I also blame Karan too, due to keeping himself in his own little world all of Shaurya's childhood and growing up that even Shaurya has to yearn for his love and care... 

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Even Iam Waiting For The Revelation Preeta Is Shaurya 's Mother Also. Then Nidhi Will Have To Leave Karan And Shaurya And Go.

Yes Karan Is Also To Be Blamed Too For Not Giving Time To Shaurya.

Nidhi won't go quietly. She is the villain and vamp who never gets caught lol 

Nidhi will try and mess with Shaurya's feelings and mind in the aftermath of the reveal imo

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Nidhi has made him believe Preeta did not want him and the family dont care for him. 

I also blame Karan partly too cos he was in his own world and not parenting Shaurya as much and Nidhi took over and to control Shaurya

But we all can see that there is this connection and care that Shaurya has for Preeta when he meets her as she does for him. I like their touching scenes... he is very real with her and the affection he gets from her is completetly different to what Nidhi gives to him and says to him. 

Also i feel it will anger him to find out who she is and how she was hidden from them all esp by Rajveer continuously. I am looking at from a son and brother pov that Shaurya will feel

Exactly Your Right Shaurya Will Get Angry When He Learns Preeta Is Kept Away From Him By His Own Brother Rajveer.

That's What Iam Thinking Too 

SilverBell thumbnail

Not only that Shaurya will also see that Rajveer has his mother all his life and now has his father wherus as Shaurya still does not have them at all. Karan has pretty much been in his whole world all this time to even parent most times and leans towards Rajveer now. 

Preeta was taken from Shaurya. And now Palki the woman he loves IF it is going to be P and RV officially. 

So all in all Shaurya is going to feel such anger and intensity cos from his pov - he has no one and that love and care, and who he loves - he doesnt have and i mean even the parentss 

True Its Very Sad What Happened To Shaurya..

If Only Preeta Took Him With Her And Left Rajveer There..

SilverBell thumbnail

I'm looking forward to the reveal and judging by the way this show is going it will probably take another year lol

Shaurya is gonna feel happy but then cue anger just cos of the scenario of who she is (as no one talks about her in the house and no pictures) and more so Nidhi has literally told him he was not wanted by Preeta. So she chose one son and left the other purposely 

I also blame Karan too, due to keeping himself in his own little world all of Shaurya's childhood and growing up that even Shaurya has to yearn for his love and care... 

Even Iam Waiting For The Revelation Preeta Is Shaurya 's Mother Also. Then Nidhi Will Have To Leave Karan And Shaurya And Go.

Yes Karan Is Also To Be Blamed Too For Not Giving Time To Shaurya.

SilverBell thumbnail

Nidhi won't go quietly. She is the villain and vamp who never gets caught lol 

Nidhi will try and mess with Shaurya's feelings and mind in the aftermath of the reveal imo

Yeah She Will Most Definitely Do That.

Its Time Karan Throws Nidhi Out Of His And Shaurya Life For Good.

She Needs To Get Exposed 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He will say prove the love by palki se shaadhi karwao ...