Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

That is what Sacnilk gives me:

"Total     โ‚น 282.79 Cr     [Hi: 276.62 Cr ; Te: 4.92 Cr; Ta: 1.25 Cr]"

"Worldwide Collection    โ‚น 464 Cr"

They don't give a budget (Wikipedia states 300 cr) and they don't give a verdict...

"Tiger 3 Budget: โ‚น - Cr * Approx    Tiger 3 Verdict: Coming Soon

I don't get it on which numbers the boxoffice verdict is given (I always thought, it is about Indian or Hindi collection).

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

That is what Sacnilk gives me:

"Total     โ‚น 282.79 Cr     [Hi: 276.62 Cr ; Te: 4.92 Cr; Ta: 1.25 Cr]"

"Worldwide Collection    โ‚น 464 Cr"

They don't give a budget (Wikipedia states 300 cr) and they don't give a verdict...

"Tiger 3 Budget: โ‚น - Cr * Approx    Tiger 3 Verdict: Coming Soon

I don't get it on which numbers the boxoffice verdict is given (I always thought, it is about Indian or Hindi collection).

indian distributor price vs indian distributor share theatrical 

that was pre covid

post covid they change acc to film i guess 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
HMM Weekend Viewing party Maybe 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

indian distributor price vs indian distributor share theatrical 

that was pre covid

post covid they change acc to film i guess 

Tagging all Salman fans 

I have just seen Tiger 3 on Amazon prime. It was above average. Nothing bad but nothing spectacular apart from a few scenes. It did get bland at certain points. The good parts were Zoya/Tiger fight with the background music, everyone did decent acting even Pathan, an some nice action scenes. A lot of this movie tho it was like โ€œnahin Maine Kahin Dekhi Haiโ€  An yes the Pakistani PM giving Tiger so much love in a speech probably did more harm than good smiley36 But somewhere the movie felt odd. I think the director was bad. An had no idea on how to make an action movie 

Nice one time watch with everything . 7 out of 10 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Tagging all Salman fans 

I have just seen Tiger 3 on Amazon prime. It was above average. Nothing bad but nothing spectacular apart from a few scenes. It did get bland at certain points. The good parts were Zoya/Tiger fight with the background music, everyone did decent acting even Pathan, an some nice action scenes. A lot of this movie tho it was like โ€œnahin Maine Kahin Dekhi Haiโ€  An yes the Pakistani PM giving Tiger so much love in a speech probably did more harm than good smiley36 But somewhere the movie felt odd. I think the director was bad. An had no idea on how to make an action movie 

Nice one time watch with everything . 7 out of 10 

me and moni loved it. Munna tagless enjoyed it too. Taking us aside n looking at based on others views itโ€™s more the writer then the director but I want to ask u what should he have done to make it more action impact? 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago