Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

I don't know when and why...mostly due to TRP pressure the CVs have decided to change the plot of the show. It was about two mature individuals finding love at later stage in their lives and being a challenge to each other professionally. Now suddenly they have introduced Ku's daughter to introduce Yeh Hai Mohaabeitn track and are now focusing on making Soniya Shagun and Vandu Ishi Ma derailing the entire potential of the story.

Vandu Kunal and the makers have totally forgotten about the music aspect of the show. The makers have forgotten Kunal's Dad. In the initial promos they showed Ku marrying Vandu to get closer to his Dad and marrying her under false pretense. Now they have forgotten Vijay is a violinist. So should we just forget and move on to embrace more family drama like the makers have.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Has the story changed from the OG version??

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

You are right. This is totally looking like a modern version of YHM. I’m guessing that having a child present who brings the FL and ML together somehow helps the TRP. But I always thought it was going to be music to bring the two together.

It is disappointing that the writers are focusing less on Vandu’s music career and more on divorce and family drama. I was eager to see how Vandu and Kunal would come together to gain the contract but to our surprise that entire scene was skipped. It would have been nice to see how Vandu handled business but I guess the writers didn’t find it noteworthy.

All the drama has made her forget her dream and she’s been reduced to a personal assistant grabbing coffee for her mean boss and riding on ferris wheels with his daughter. With all the capabilities that we have with mobile devices and social media, why can’t Vandu take matters in her own hands and become #1 by posting videos of her singing? We see it everyday on Instagram and TikTok. She could easily gain 1.5K views. It’s 2023! People become internet sensations overnight.

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Yes. The first promo was about Ku marrying Vandu under false pretense to get closer to her Dad so that it helps him become a music mogul against his wishes to please his Dad. 2nd promo was about two individuals falling in love at later stage of life with having a musical bond. Now it has been reduced to a khichdi of Anupama and Yeh Hai Mohobbatain

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

You are right. This is totally looking like a modern version of YHM. I’m guessing that having a child present who brings the FL and ML together somehow helps the TRP. But I always thought it was going to be music to bring the two together.

It is disappointing that the writers are focusing less on Vandu’s music career and more on divorce and family drama. I was eager to see how Vandu and Kunal would come together to gain the contract but to our surprise that entire scene was skipped. It would have been nice to see how Vandu handled business but I guess the writers didn’t find it noteworthy.

All the drama has made her forget her dream and she’s been reduced to a personal assistant grabbing coffee for her mean boss and riding on ferris wheels with his daughter. With all the capabilities that we have with mobile devices and social media, why can’t Vandu take matters in her own hands and become #1 by posting videos of her singing? We see it everyday on Instagram and TikTok. She could easily gain 1.5K views. It’s 2023! People become internet sensations overnight.

Yeah totally butchered the musical aspect and Vandu's career to become a "Maa". Yes and this property drama of her family is too stretched now. That's why they can't even bring Ku's Dad back otherwise what would they make him do? Ku's revenge and all has all been thanda. 

aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have given up hope on any good plot tbh. the show is not the same for me anymore and they keep bringing weird tracks and scenes to further doom it. however, I am yet to drop it so I hope they give us SOMETHING at least. the initial storyline.. I miss it, it was so unique and beautiful but alas. trp got this show too :(

today's precap made me mad ugh. Kunal accusing V of trying to come closer to him using tara? like what the hell man.

the chemistry b/w the leads is too good otherwise this show has nothing to offer for now.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes for now it does seem like YHM v2 but hopefully things will change - There's going to be some new entry who is going to get interested in Kunal - I can't imagine what role she can play when K&V are not even cordial.

I hope Vandana figures out her life on her own and accomplishes something in her music career. She needs to get rid of lousy family members too!

I also hope they don't spend time with stupid scenes - like there's some BTS about Vandu's father almost getting electrocuted or some irrelevant shit - need them to focus on fixing Kunal's behavior and making Vandu successful for now!

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatiii

I have given up hope on any good plot tbh. the show is not the same for me anymore and they keep bringing weird tracks and scenes to further doom it. however, I am yet to drop it so I hope they give us SOMETHING at least. the initial storyline.. I miss it, it was so unique and beautiful but alas. trp got this show too :(

today's precap made me mad ugh. Kunal accusing V of trying to come closer to him using tara? like what the hell man.

the chemistry b/w the leads is too good otherwise this show has nothing to offer for now.

True give me that KuVan that used to have banter and Ku always stood by Vandu even when she was blind in her love for Vaibhav. It was all good till their wedding. It all went downhill after that. Yeah that was totally illogical. Vandu Tara has been close evern before Vaibhav cheating scandal came out. How delusional Ku sounds. Yes Mohit Sayali have great chemistry that shows on screen and even on their reels. Hope they atleast give us some good scenes of them.

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Yes for now it does seem like YHM v2 but hopefully things will change - There's going to be some new entry who is going to get interested in Kunal - I can't imagine what role she can play when K&V are not even cordial.

I hope Vandana figures out her life on her own and accomplishes something in her music career. She needs to get rid of lousy family members too!

I also hope they don't spend time with stupid scenes - like there's some BTS about Vandu's father almost getting electrocuted or some irrelevant shit - need them to focus on fixing Kunal's behavior and making Vandu successful for now!

Another new entry? Hey Bhagwan such a khichdi they are making. Already there are too many side characters and their plots and now they are adding other characters. When will they focus on main characters. Yes abhi to Vandu ki family and their torture track will be dragged for no reason. Exactly they need to focus on Ku and Vandu. How is Ku managing the company and how is Vandu struggling for a break.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Everytime Mohit posts about the lovestory begining.. I watch and find nothing..except the fight between parents about the daughter smiley5