Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 6 months ago

Rohit Sharma is busy congratulating Australia and displaying true sportmanship while at it. Rahul Dravid now walks out to greet the Aussies. Aaron Finch, the former skipper, is out in the centre and one can spot great amount of joy among the group. A couple of the Australian players are still soaking it up whilst letting out tears of tenacity and hope. The celebrations, as you might have guessed, are not gonna end anytime soon. The night is still young and it's gonna stay that away for the best part of the next few hours for every Australian supporter across the world. Invincible. Incredible. Indomitable. Unyielding. Bloody-minded. You can try and try - to find the apt words to describe the brilliance of Australia, the sporting nation and bet, you'd still fall short of adjectives to detail the wonders the country continues to churn in the field of sport. Gee, let that all sink in for a moment...

SoniRita thumbnail

India

The winning moment: As soon as Maxwell completed one-and-a-half runs, he was roaring in joy and out came the Aussies running on to the field to hug and celebrate. KL Rahul is on his haunches while Siraj is in tears. KL and others try to console Siraj. Then the customary handshakes follow as the fireworks light up over the Narendra Modi Stadium. After the handshakes are done, the Indians head back inside with Bumrah spotted waving to the Indian fans who clap in appreciation. Also one saw Kohli cover his face with a cap, while Rohit walked back inside head bowed down.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Write off Australia at your own peril. You pack them in a casket and bury them in the depths of despair, they would still find a way to spring up towards the skies, akin to a seed sprouting out of soil. Lost their first couple of games and looked in a state of cluelessness at various stages of this World Cup. But come the final, they managed to compile all those pieces together to complete a comprehensive win against India. By doing that, they have also broken the trend of the home team winning the World Cup. India started in 2011 and the team from Down Under put that record to bed.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Three boundaries in the first over. A chance missed first ball. Warner edging the widest of wide balls against Shami's first legal ball of the second over. Marsh nicking Bumrah's hit-me ball to the keeper and Smith deciding against a review a couple of overs later. 47/3 at the end of 7 overs and every Indian supporter got excited, for obvious reasons of course, given the form of Shami and Bumrah

Prizi thumbnail

India

Marnus Labuschagne: Oh mate! What we've achieved today is unbelievable, the best achievement I have been part of. To come to India. They were 10 from 10 with one to play with. They (India) have been unbelievable. Our bowlers have been sensational and Travis put on a hell of a show. I know I am a man of faith and believe in God. How things have panned out for me, unbelievable. I am lost for words. Very thankful to the coaches for sticking with me. To play 19 games straight from South Africa. big thanks to God for that.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Marnus Labuschagne: Oh mate! What we've achieved today is unbelievable, the best achievement I have been part of. To come to India. They were 10 from 10 with one to play with. They (India) have been unbelievable. Our bowlers have been sensational and Travis put on a hell of a show. I know I am a man of faith and believe in God. How things have panned out for me, unbelievable. I am lost for words. Very thankful to the coaches for sticking with me. To play 19 games straight from South Africa. big thanks to God for that.

Prizi thumbnail

India

David Warner: Our bowlers were fantastic, they set the tone from ball one. The fielding supported that. To bowl India out for 240 in a final is absolutely exceptional. There was a bit of nervous energy in the change room. We kept changing places. But that was a brilliant partnership between Marnus (Labuschagne) and Trav (Head). What a comeback that was from Head, especially after coming back from injury, that was fantastic.

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Friends, let us leave behind the winner r of the WC. 

Now...tell me, are you eager to know who is the winner of the Prediction Game?????smiley10

Congrats Soni, Pri and Belasmiley27

You guys have been soo consistent since IPL, congratulations againsmiley31

Prizi thumbnail

India

Glenn Maxwell: Bit of a slog but it feels amazing, we were all excited when it back down to 20 runs. I resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn’t have to bat like 2015, but obviously Heady got out and I had to go out there and finish the job. It is a bit different when you see Head take on Bumrah, I got a taste of my own medicine. Head was phenomenal and Marnus was second to none. It was an unbelievable partnership.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

David Warner: Our bowlers were fantastic, they set the tone from ball one. The fielding supported that. To bowl India out for 240 in a final is absolutely exceptional. There was a bit of nervous energy in the change room. We kept changing places. But that was a brilliant partnership between Marnus (Labuschagne) and Trav (Head). What a comeback that was from Head, especially after coming back from injury, that was fantastic.