My liver goes to Shivam!

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

For real!

That's his sanskar speaking, that he imbibed from his vandu aatya.

Sadly, hemant and anagha can see nothing beyond their greed now.

Shivam spoke of khuddari, of wanting to fulfil his desires on his own, rather then blaming his family for not providing him the same.

That's khara sona right there.

The duo has actually fallen beyond redemption now. Trying to manipulate a child as their means to end, is soooo horrible.

Excuse me sorry but even crores will get exhausted if you wont work to increase them. I am pretty sure, once they have the money, they will spend it all blindly in the search of a lifestyle that they cant afford.

Sad really!

Also the precap- kunal and vandu dancing?! Is it another dream sequence? Because both performing, on stage, together, decked up is kinda weird. Its not like kanak records is a dance company.

As long as i can see sonia's face shrivel up, it will be worth it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't VijayJi file a case against Hemant, Anaga, n Mrunal for affecting his and others' mental peace at home???...What is he waiting for??..Does being in wheelchair dumbs his ability to think and take action??..I felt for the kid Shivam today 😞😭..That useless Hemant had the audacity to raise his hand on the kid when he can't provide for himself and depends on others' at home...

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

He’s like Toshu in rajans other show and Mrunal reminds me of spoilt Pakhi in that show . I stopped watching that show for a long time but Hemant is similar to Toshu who has been lazy , never working hard or holding a job but wanting all the araam n good lifestyle !