Its my challenge

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

its my challenge, koi muje rajiv se zyada inconsistent 1-1 second me apni statement contradict karnewala ML dikhado. Fateh n kunal ka naam mat lena coz rajiv is much more inconsistent than them. I have seen many crap nonsense MLs in itv but rajiv has surpassed all of them. 1 moment he says i love pari more than neeti, next he says 'neeti mat jao', next he says 'tumhe jana hai toh jao', then 'neeti mujhe chhod ke chali gai, mai sirf neeti se pyar karta hu uske sath rehna chahta hu' the very next day, he says 'ab mai neeti se pyar ni karta' ohh bhai i hope abb na palte vo apni baat se. Upar se he has the guts to blame only neeti for their fights, not himself n pari. He tells neeti 'pari ne kya kya ni kia hamare relationship ke liye' abbe mai batati hu kya ni kia 'ye ghar chhodke nai gai' aur kuch karne ki zarurat hi ni thi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pari ne confuse kardiya tujhe idiot! 

Kaha se tu kitna clear tha apne feelings for Neeti and life ko leke. 

Ab dekh woh random eyelocks, falls and dance ka natija! 

As I had said he doesn't know what he is getting at. Usne sab tabah kardiya. Yet you not realizing your faluts or crimesmiley11

Dono ladkiyon ke feelings ke sath khel raha hai. Aur aise behave kar raha hai ki jaise kuch hua hi nahi. Neeti aise hi usse chod ke chali gayismiley39

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Pari ne confuse kardiya tujhe idiot! 

Kaha se tu kitna clear tha apne feelings for Neeti and life ko leke. 

Ab dekh woh random eyelocks, falls and dance ka natija! 

As I had said he doesn't know what he is getting at. Usne sab tabah kardiya. Yet you not realizing your faluts or crimesmiley11

Dono ladkiyon ke feelings ke sath khel raha hai. Aur aise behave kar raha hai ki jaise kuch hua hi nahi. Neeti aise hi usse chod ke chali gayismiley39

the time when he was clear about his feelings for neeti, then also he was playing with both the girls. He never truly loved anyone. He doesn't know the meaning of love. Its sick how everyone in this house is supporting this fraud rajiv. Anyways mera question ab bhi vahi hai 'isse zyada inconsistent ML dhund ke dikhado muje, koi hai kya?'

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

the time when he was clear about his feelings for neeti, then also he was playing with both the girls. He never truly loved anyone. He doesn't know the meaning of love. Its sick how everyone in this house is supporting this fraud rajiv. Anyways mera question ab bhi vahi hai 'isse zyada inconsistent ML dhund ke dikhado muje, koi hai kya?'

Nahi kabhi nahi dekha aisa ML aaj tak. 

He is a spoilt man child who wants both the dolls according to his mood. Abhi usko do dolls ko like karta hai aage chal ke na jaane aur kitne dolls pasand aaye usko aur unko sath main rehna ka zidd kare? 

Worst is his family who is behaving as though it's not a big thing. Aur aisa hota rehta hai. 

Jutta Jutta marro uski mad family ko.

Taiji is on another level insane pagal budhiya. I mean she keeps on shipping her ladla with Pari and yet she is pressuring Neeti to return? smiley11

Yet she wants Neeti to come back? Matlab ki hadh hai! smiley39

If you like Pari then budhiya leave Neeti alone. Usko kyun pressurize kar rahi ho? Stop your Neeti jaap pls! Just give her a break woman! smiley7

Also why don't you give some sense to your ladla looser to accept Pari and forget Neeti? 

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Nahi kabhi nahi dekha aisa ML aaj tak. 

He is a spoilt man child who wants both the dolls according to his mood. Abhi usko do dolls ko like karta hai aage chal ke na jaane aur kitne dolls pasand aaye usko aur unko sath main rehna ka zidd kare? 

Worst is his family who is behaving as though it's not a big thing. Aur aisa hota rehta hai. 

Jutta Jutta marro uski mad family ko.

Taiji is on another level insane pagal budhiya. I mean she keeps on shipping her ladla with Pari and yet she is pressuring Neeti to return? smiley11

Yet she wants Neeti to come back? Matlab ki hadh hai! smiley39

If you like Pari then budhiya leave Neeti alone. Usko kyun pressurize kar rahi ho? Stop your Neeti jaap pls! Just give her a break woman! smiley7

Also why don't you give some sense to your ladla looser to accept Pari and forget Neeti? 

seriously yaar! Taiji ki toh hadd hai. Aaj Gurinder ne b bola, 'inko hamesha ye hi lagta hai ki ye sahi hain baki galat' i think that's why her own real son Daljit doesn't respect her. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh, I can find you a few but they're from an american soap Bold and the Beautiful (yes, toxic stuff).

In latest yrs over there, there has been a couple who keeps breaking up and getting back together and making contradictory kind of statements all the time in each episode. As for indian soaps, I only ever watch one soap at a time, and even that happens quite rarely now. So, dunno.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kalma, Ok. I haven't seen that. I was talking about Indian soaps

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Definitely the most inconsistent and selfish ML on Itv. He doesn't love pari or neeti. He only loves himself and wants the two girls to pamper him and take care of him. Aaj pari ne kya karara chaatta mara hai. Dil ko sukoon mil gaya. Wish someday both neeti and pari would join hands and give him zor ka chamaat kaan ke niche and rafa dafa kar de iss fraud ko life se.

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think as much as there are Neeti fans (me) and Pari fans, I seriously can see no fan base for Rajiv/Sanju. HIS actions are the catalyst for what has happened to both the women on the show. For me, Neeti is the clear victim and the gaslighting she has suffered would drive anyone crazy. Pari is doormat material but she also has been a victim of Rajiv. The difference is she has taken to her subjugation and is a willing participantsmiley37 In other words, she is the perfect heroine that the writers believe the Indian public will root for. There seems to be a strong dislike for an independent, confident woman; she is always presented as the villain in Indian serials. It really is an indictment of how the Indian writers view Indian women.

What we are seeing is the writers attempt to rehabilitate Rajiv by quickly sweeping his crimes under the proverbial rug. They must know this bigamy situation is a sticking point for anyone with a working brain so they are finding ways to ameliorate a stupid plot twist to begin with.  However, I do not believe Rajiv is a character that can be redeemed nor should he be. Their best option is to bring in 2 new leads and punish him by sending him to jail or have Neeti kill him. I vote for this optionsmiley32Take Pammi and Chandrika with you too.

If they wish to retain the actor then say he has a twin or some long lost cousin who is his splitting image,whatever but they cannot continue with him as the lead as he has zero rooting value.

You cannot destroy another person's life then live happily ever after; no audience will accept this.

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Oh, I can find you a few but they're from an american soap Bold and the Beautiful (yes, toxic stuff).

In latest yrs over there, there has been a couple who keeps breaking up and getting back together and making contradictory kind of statements all the time in each episode. As for indian soaps, I only ever watch one soap at a time, and even that happens quite rarely now. So, dunno.

To the other ladies on this thread, please indulge me as I love Bold and the Beautiful as was a faithful viewer, once upon a time.

Noby, I have seen this soap opera and it is great fun indeed. I think you might be referring to the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle that drove their fans nuts. The thing is that Ridge never committed any crime nor did he mislead the ladies. But from the first episode, Ridge loved Brooke and was drawn to her. He did end up marrying Taylor but she was aware of his relationship with Brooke and he was not ever married to them at the same time. Also, Brooke remained a great insecurity in his marriage to Taylor.

But you are correct: he was torn between his love for Brooke, who was more of a vamp and Taylor, who was seen as the more moral and family oriented one. However, please remember, at several moments he continued to choose Brooke over Taylor; his first marriage to Taylor resulted from him thinking Brooke should marry his father,smiley35 Most of time that he chose Taylor was because he was angry with Brooke or his mother did something for him to remain with Taylor, including her infidelity with James.

Anyway, in the end, how did the writers "resolve" this triangle? Both ladies told Ridge off and said his behavior to the other is wrong. I believe presently both are with different partners.

Can we hope that both Neeti and Pari will dump Rajiv?

Anyway, in no way, would immoral storylines on the Bold and Beautiful fly in India and for that I am gratefulsmiley1