Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Upma ab Armreekan se shaadi karegi kya she’ll be shocked having a normal sasural smiley36

For Americans, there is no sasuraal. The in laws and couples stay in different houses. Even indian families live like this here. It is much peaceful so Sunpama might have an heart attack considering so much shanti in the house. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dear god is MahaMaa gonna go to Amereeka and lecture everyone about sanskar everytime she sees a couple kissing or making out? Well she get her very own street corner and preech about smoking & drinking 

Will Anupamaa make Amereeka Great Again? 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 6 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

They might axe character... As I presume they already have got Tapish for dimpy, kintosh are moving to UK, Vanraj has admitted himself in Rehab... 

Usually channel and producers decide the budget and fees of artist. Anupama is constantly in 3rd position, so i guess they may axe few characters and shift focus only on kapadias

I read on X that he needed a break from this gloomy atmosphere of the show so he is holidaying in Dubai and came live on instagram today, promised his fans he will soon be back more fierce than ever

And someone asked him if Mrs Shah will be back with him and he said he can’t say much😂
Also asked his fans what all they wish to see in the show and he can accordingly get the changes done 🤣

If being delusional had a face, it would be him 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

For Americans, there is no sasuraal. The in laws and couples stay in different houses. Even indian families live like this here. It is much peaceful so Sunpama might have an heart attack considering so much shanti in the house. 

she will teach americans how to stay with in laws and become door mat smiley36 Don't worry smiley37

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

she will teach americans how to stay with in laws and become door mat smiley36 Don't worry smiley37

That is never ever happening because we Americans will firstly never be able to understand what the heck this woman is saying!!! Her English is Mashallah!!!! So actually I am not worried!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

That is never ever happening because we Americans will firstly never be able to understand what the heck this woman is saying!!! Her English is Mashallah!!!! So actually I am not worried!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

maa will teach everyone hi fi hindi smiley37

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

maa will teach everyone hi fi hindi smiley37

Probably, gujarati will be better to learn from her. I dont want to learn wrong hindi from her!!! LOL

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Probably, gujarati will be better to learn from her. I dont want to learn wrong hindi from her!!! LOL

She pronounces Gujarati words so badly though. I've seen some of her andhbhakts literally say incorrect phrases because of the way she says it smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

She pronounces Gujarati words so badly though. I've seen some of her andhbhakts literally say incorrect phrases because of the way she says it smiley37

Let’s be real she butchers every single language I cannot understand a word she says cause of how over dramatic and cringey she sounds when speaking smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

haha gujrati kaha bolthi hai she speaks Hijrathi smiley37