I already said that

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

That this is just chaar din ki Chandni. Again neeti thinks that sanju loves her n he will leave pari. Makers won't make her sensible again but atleast jab tak vo sanju se dur hai tabtak her situation is better than before. Sanju yaha baithke aise aansu baha raha hai jaise neeti ne kya zulm kia uspe usse chhodke, still he is saying 'vo sab khatam karke chali gai apni ego pe adi hai' pagalon ki tarah neeti neeti neeti ka naam jap raha hai. Bebe told this to neeti on phone. Again neeti will be brainwashed by bebe n her mother. but neeti still has more self respect than pari. Pari is saying rajiv rajiv n rajiv is saying neeti neeti. Rajiv Ki Bukhar me pattiyan kar rahi h

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really? Has he fallen sick now?smiley39

What drama man! Yeh akhir chahta kya hai?smiley7

How can he expect Neeti to be all normal and accept him easily with Pari?

Imagine agar Neeti ne aisa kiya hota would he have accepted her and Daljeet together? smiley29

What a smiley30

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

That this is just chaar din ki Chandni. Again neeti thinks that sanju loves her n he will leave pari. Makers won't make her sensible again but atleast jab tak vo sanju se dur hai tabtak her situation is better than before. Sanju yaha baithke aise aansu baha raha hai jaise neeti ne kya zulm kia uspe usse chhodke, still he is saying 'vo sab khatam karke chali gai apni ego pe adi hai' pagalon ki tarah neeti neeti neeti ka naam jap raha hai. Bebe told this to neeti on phone. Again neeti will be brainwashed by bebe n her mother. but neeti still has more self respect than pari. Pari is saying rajiv rajiv n rajiv is saying neeti neeti. Rajiv Ki Bukhar me pattiyan kar rahi h

Oh God, nosmiley11 I was wondering how they will continue this storyline, to keep these toxic three in the mix and here is the disgusting same drivel being repeated. I have stated so many times how misogynist this show is and the wrong message it sends to young women. Instead of rightfully having the rage be directed at Rajiv, that snake, and the Bajwas, you still have these two nitwits fighting over him. This is so backwards and insulting to all viewers. There are Pari lovers and many Neeti lovers, but there is NO Sanju/Rajiv fanbase. Why are the writers just propping him up. At this point, it is literally writing abuse. We have a woman whose "husband" has left her for her supposed best friend; told her to her face that he loves the other woman moresmiley35 We have whole family trying to have her accept bigamy or plural marriage, which she never wanted. To rub salt in the wound, the writers are humiliating her (and her fans) further by  having her run after the man who lied to her and told her he wants someone else. GMAFB.smiley35

Let us give these $hit for brains writers some ideas. Have Neeti move on and start her own life. I would definitely watch a show where she picks up the pieces. Have PariRaj have their own separate drama, as I will forward those scenes anyway. If they want Neeti to still be involved in that drama, have her be with a good man, whom she is happy with, that is somewhat connected to that zoo. If the writers even have her connected with her new husband to the child, that's another storyline.

The worst possible option is to continue have Neeti humiliated by running after that smiley35words fail me when I have to refer to that loathsome Sanju.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Neeti ko sensible banayege toh the viewers will start loving her again and the makers will not be able to digest this. 

Sanju has yet again started whining about how neeti is so insensitive, has a big ego etc but he doesn't even once care to think that he himself is responsible for everything that has been happening in his life. 

He feels sorry about hurting pari and keeps apologizing to her again and again but when it comes to neeti, he forgets about his crimes and expects her to be nice to him. 

I wish neeti gets together with daljeet or any other guy and shows that fraudster sanju this 🖕

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Really? Has he fallen sick now?smiley39

What drama man! Yeh akhir chahta kya hai?smiley7

How can he expect Neeti to be all normal and accept him easily with Pari?

Imagine agar Neeti ne aisa kiya hota would he have accepted her and Daljeet together? smiley29

What a smiley30

he is already calling her selfish, egoistic, dil todne wali ladki, etc. If she would've done something like this with Daljeet, u can't imagine how rajiv would've character assassinated her. I think he would've slapped her. He is capable of slapping a girl coz there was a scene where he was about to slap neeti but pari stopped him

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Oh God, nosmiley11 I was wondering how they will continue this storyline, to keep these toxic three in the mix and here is the disgusting same drivel being repeated. I have stated so many times how misogynist this show is and the wrong message it sends to young women. Instead of rightfully having the rage be directed at Rajiv, that snake, and the Bajwas, you still have these two nitwits fighting over him. This is so backwards and insulting to all viewers. There are Pari lovers and many Neeti lovers, but there is NO Sanju/Rajiv fanbase. Why are the writers just propping him up. At this point, it is literally writing abuse. We have a woman whose "husband" has left her for her supposed best friend; told her to her face that he loves the other woman moresmiley35 We have whole family trying to have her accept bigamy or plural marriage, which she never wanted. To rub salt in the wound, the writers are humiliating her (and her fans) further by  having her run after the man who lied to her and told her he wants someone else. GMAFB.smiley35

Let us give these $hit for brains writers some ideas. Have Neeti move on and start her own life. I would definitely watch a show where she picks up the pieces. Have PariRaj have their own separate drama, as I will forward those scenes anyway. If they want Neeti to still be involved in that drama, have her be with a good man, whom she is happy with, that is somewhat connected to that zoo. If the writers even have her connected with her new husband to the child, that's another storyline.

The worst possible option is to continue have Neeti humiliated by running after that smiley35words fail me when I have to refer to that loathsome Sanju.

in this show, not a single person is supporting neeti's decision of leaving. Her supporters r calling her stupid, others r calling her selfish n egoistic. This show is just about 2 wives competing with each other who is the bigger doormat of her husband. Pari is winning this competition by far. The show is trying to show that rajiv loves both wives. Chahe kuch b ho jaye, both girls will never ever stop loving him. I was so excited when neeti vowed revenge on rajiv. Kya kya sapne dekh liye the maine that she will try to kill him, torture him but meri sari ummeedon pe pani fir gya, abhi sirf emotionally torture kia hai bukhar b ho gya rajiv ko, maza aaya muje but isse zyada kuch ni karegi neeti rajiv ko. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Neeti ko sensible banayege toh the viewers will start loving her again and the makers will not be able to digest this. 

Sanju has yet again started whining about how neeti is so insensitive, has a big ego etc but he doesn't even once care to think that he himself is responsible for everything that has been happening in his life. 

He feels sorry about hurting pari and keeps apologizing to her again and again but when it comes to neeti, he forgets about his crimes and expects her to be nice to him. 

I wish neeti gets together with daljeet or any other guy and shows that fraudster sanju this 🖕

yeah i already said that if neeti permanently leaves sanju, then she will look better than pari n makers doesn't want that. But still she is looking better than pari coz she has more self respect than pari

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

yeah i already said that if neeti permanently leaves sanju, then she will look better than pari n makers doesn't want that. But still she is looking better than pari coz she has more self respect than pari

Agreed!