Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I may not always relate with this, but in Real life sometimes when the time came I enjoyed my solitude when I was among the people with whom I don't get along , I used to avoid certain people If I don't feel comfortable with them, In real life I'm pro at ignoring people with whom I don't like to interact. 

In Indiaforum you know me, I'm an open book. 

Overall anywhere Most of the time I like my personal space, As a normal human I like social interactions too based on my mood, time and energy levels. 

At this point Music is my best friend and my therapy, I never feel like a loner bcz of Music. 

Edited by Newbird - 5 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Music and books are my best friends too.

They are always there for me and even I really enjoy just being by mself.

YourCat thumbnail

That is true.. you will notice that most try to cover their bad character with gifts and foods ... 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like to look at life in phases. I have been through a phase, where I have met people, and there is absolutely nothing there. I am fine with that, because it is better to be alone than to be in the wrong company. This is the best phase to grow as a person, because you can focus on your health, career, finances, relationships etc. Trust that some day you will meet your people and you will.

Earlier this year I met one of my coworkers in person (we were working from home due to the pandemic) before I met this person my impression of them was they were honest, dedicated, hardworking, and thoughtful, then I met them in person and they were incredibly sweet and generous. I could not believe they were exactly like I thought they were. I am currently in my happy go lucky phase and I am finding that in this phase I am attracting a lot of happy go lucky people around me in person.

I am someone who tends to pay attention to that one rare person in the crowd who is honest/principled/has integrity, because I want to be like them. I have no interest in following the rest of the crowd.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So many loners I have met, are Intelligent and fun people.  Sometimes they are the victims of other people's judgement. So they decide to enjoy the company of a few or just their own. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Not everyone is the same.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YourCat

That is true.. you will notice that most try to cover their bad character with gifts and foods ... 

Who? The loners?

YourCat thumbnail

No .. the one who disappoints.. it is like a recompensate of their bad behavior.... 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YourCat

No .. the one who disappoints.. it is like a recompensate of their bad behavior.... 

You a loner?

(Sorry for prying, that’s what I do)