Angad’s correct questions to Sahiba on their rishta 👏👏

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Sahiba did not want to throw the gift because it was the first gift they got as a couple …Angad is surprised that she who wanted to break their relationship without even clearing a misunderstanding and  is now talking on improving and setting right their relationship ..

Angad asked the right questions …where was this feeling when she was ready to sign the divorce papers… she did not trust him …walked out of the marriage without even clearing a misunderstanding …many times insulted and verbally abused him saying marriage is over , and finally completely  fell to her sisters manipulation’s and signed the divorce paper without even talking to him …

Angad telling  her that he is not able to get past the fact that their relationship  mattered so little to her that she signed the divorce paper as if it there was no existence  of it at all  and that all her actions now showing care etc is not enough to make him forget that she  was ready to break the relationship …  while he clearly said he can get past the fact that she did not trust him and left without clarifying a misunderstanding he can’t get past the fact that she was ready to break forever the relationship staying in the misunderstanding 

Glad angad gave sahiba the much needed reality check on their relationship ..even though she is cooking for him now how does it change everything that she did ???  he does not feel the genuineness in her actions  …  just wanting to keep a gift is not enough …what are her emotions telling her now on this relationship and what are her real feelings …let’s see what she replies tomorrow … 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It’s good he asking her valuable questions otherwise always easily easily forgive her or he himself apologies to her without his fault.

Vj look 🔥in this track doing good job Himanshi also good but I was disappointed how they writing scenes totally wasting the good opportunity 😔

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

It’s good he asking her valuable questions otherwise always easily easily forgive her or he himself apologies to her without his fault.

Vj look 🔥in this track doing good job Himanshi also good but I was disappointed how they writing scenes totally wasting the good opportunity 😔

yess  he asked her the right questions and much needed… anyways am enjoying this end to seerat track 😂😂😂Sahiba deserved this for all she did 😂😂😂 writers did a good job in this track by making both the sisters realise the Kind  of people they are 😂😂😂

A.Theepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

yess  he asked her the right questions and much needed… anyways am enjoying this end to seerat track 😂😂😂Sahiba deserved this for all she did 😂😂😂 writers did a good job in this track by making both the sisters realise the Kind  of people they are 😂😂😂

I don’t mind he is angry with Sahiba but thoda Romance also needed na 😔😔it’s long time wait 😔

Radhika_r thumbnail

I don’t mind he is angry with Sahiba but thoda Romance also needed na 😔😔it’s long time wait 😔

they need to drag the confession so they will 😂😂😂 am next expecting Sahiba to Now confess love to sunny Sood , just like they abruptly ended Angad fairy tale confession using Garry they will end hers with a fight 

A.Theepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

they need to drag the confession so they will 😂😂😂 am next expecting Sahiba to Now confess love to sunny Sood , just like they abruptly ended Angad fairy tale confession using Garry they will end hers with a fight 

I don’t want the confession happen if that happens then more kaand but no need to keep 10m distance between leads for every scene na usually MU means more romance between leads I love that romance not love dovey one but this makers don’t know how to add romance between the drama 

Radhika_r thumbnail

I don’t want the confession happen if that happens then more kaand but no need to keep 10m distance between leads for every scene na usually MU means more romance between leads I love that romance not love dovey one but this makers don’t know how to add romance between the drama 

let’s see how they do this track …sahiba is in mood for romance suddenly 😂😂