mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

There's this person called Ahana Sehgal who keeps harassing me. She's clearly not right in the head, but she's after me for some reason. In every thread, she comments somethimg negative.

She even called me creepy just because I wrote a fan letter to hrithik. I mean, eveyrone posts stuff but she is targetting me only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Madam , harassment  is a very strong word and please don't  use it for everything . Stop being the victim in every sitution 

I am sorry if you felt bad . By creepy , I meant ,  why would post the Hrithik  message as a post , when you are clearly addressing Hrithik . DM him on Instagram ..

You also called me Deranged one in the previous post 

Now you have again started a post adressing Mods and tagging me .This is not not normal behaviour ...  

Edited by Ahana_Sehgal21 - 5 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail

I would kindly request you to leave me alone.

You are not going to get away with your behaviour and let the mods take a call.

It's obvious you have something against me and are venting your frusteration on me.

Supari_khala thumbnail

I don’t think a separate thread was warranted since the issue was addressed by both parties in the original thread, itself. Just took a look.

mintyblue thumbnail

Yeah Khala but she has been doing this repititively!!!!

This contains an image of:

Edited by mintyblue - 5 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We are considering what action should be taken. In future, take up such issues directly with the moderators' team by sending them a PM, do not create separate threads for such issues.

Bollywood DT Team.

smiley36

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Minty I understand you are upset. I genuinely don't think they meant anything mean to you personally by that comment in the other topic.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago

[Post Removed]

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

There's this person called Ahana Sehgal who keeps harassing me. She's clearly not right in the head, but she's after me for some reason. In every thread, she comments somethimg negative.

She even called me creepy just because I wrote a fan letter to hrithik. I mean, eveyrone posts stuff but she is targetting me only.

Report the posts. I'm sure mods will deal with it. You can also send them a PM if needed. Send a PM to Minionite and discuss the issue with her.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Minty, I want to read this post seriously but I can't stop thinking about the level of respect you have given Minion by implying he's a mod 😭😭😭