Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Rohi is actually traumatised with that incident but if she remembers this then she should also remember the fact that gadi usne start ki and also she should also remember about her poppy and abhir kyuki ak yaad hei toh yeh sab b hona chahiye. 

I understand lil Roohi was traumatised but she is grown up now and She should have realized what went wrong back then. Anyways she will definitely use this and guilt trip Abhira in future. Roohi-Armaan scenes are making me cringe😑😑. Armaan Roohi hardly interacted and aage jaakar they will behave as star crossed lovers who separated due to Abhira😑 Promos hai its Abhira-Armaan but show mai toh they are not even in same frame? I dont understand what the writers are planning to show? 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

How cum Roohi forgot her Poppy? 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Waise precap mei phone number se yaad aaya...ki woh phone number kho jaane wala hai smiley37 

Abhira aake wo chit paani mai daal de shayad😂

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

I understand lil Roohi was traumatised but she is grown up now and She should have realized what went wrong back then. Anyways she will definitely use this and guilt trip Abhira in future. Roohi-Armaan scenes are making me cringe😑😑. Armaan Roohi hardly interacted and aage jaakar they will behave as star crossed lovers who separated due to Abhira😑 Promos hai its Abhira-Armaan but show mai toh they are not even in same frame? I dont understand what the writers are planning to show? 

Here also she might get new lead anyways I just saw some clips I don't watch it.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Here also she might get new lead anyways I just saw some clips I don't watch it.

If Armaan remains the same then its better Abhira gets a new lead.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

How cum Roohi forgot her Poppy? 

Birlas are wiped out! They will never be mentioned. Abhir. Abhimanyu bhi toh gaye... 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Idk, how she has no realisation that she sat in the car and played with its buttons/handles but she instantly believed AK when she said it was her mistake smiley44

if she can recognise that’s AK - why doesn’t she wonder about Abhir and Abhimanyu whereabout ?

Mujhe nhi lagta ki usme itni akal hai ..smiley36

Aur rahi baat abhir and manyu ke bare me sochne ki unlog ne Sacha kya roohi ke bare me...?? specially manyu ..jo usse apni poora Dil kehta tha jab usse uski sabse zyada jorurat thi 🥺

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Waise precap mei phone number se yaad aaya...ki woh phone number kho jaane wala hai smiley37 

Aapko kaise pata ..waise smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Aapko kaise pata ..waise smiley36

Just a guess! smiley36

priyabehera thumbnail

Oh okay 👍 mujhe laga sayad aap ko aage ki kahani pata haismiley36 toh mujhe bata do mere tym Bach jayega 😝