Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

the first thing pari should have done while breaking the marriage with rajeev

is done by neeti

chalo neeti educated hai

dimag to hai atleast

ni to pari aur taiji jaise log to "gone case" hainsmiley37smiley37

Yes Neeti finally is doing what Pari was supposed to do. Koi nahi yeh so called hero Sanju/Rajeev fraud Pari ko hi mubaraksmiley11

After all Pari yahi chahti thi. Isiliye toh hovering around, seducing, random eyelocks and falls with some close dances kiya tha uss fraud ke saath. 

Neeti chali iss Bawja Zoo se dursmiley41

Now Neeti should save herself emotionally and mentally away from these fraudsters and dhokebaaz peoplesmiley19smiley11

Hope it's not a dream. 

Fingers Crossed 🤞 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh pppllllzzzzz!!!!! This is just more drama on her part! She won't do a d**m thing! She is just seeking attention and trying to divert the focus from her crimes, as usual, and playing victim.

The sad thing is that it will work and, again, noone will dare to question her for the crimes she committed. So pathethic.

I guess it's time for me to go on another break from this crapfest.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Yes Neeti finally is doing what Pari was supposed to do. Koi nahi yeh so called hero Sanju/Rajeev fraud Pari ko hi mubaraksmiley11

After all Pari yahi chahti thi. Isiliye toh hovering around, seducing, random eyelocks and falls with some close dances kiya tha uss fraud ke saath. 

Neeti chali iss Bawja Zoo se dursmiley41

Now Neeti should save herself emotionally and mentally away from these fraudsters and dhokebaaz peoplesmiley19smiley11

Hope it's not a dream. 

Fingers Crossed 🤞 

sach me permanently chali gai kya? Lagta toh ni muje ki makers neeti ko firse samajdar dikhane ke mood me hain

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

sach me permanently chali gai kya? Lagta toh ni muje ki makers neeti ko firse samajdar dikhane ke mood me hain

Koi kayi nahi jaa rahe hai, na Neeti, na Pari. Both of them will keep buzzing around Rajeev as if he's the best thing since sliced bread. Looks like Neeti's plan to divert attention from the murder attempt. Pari will jump in to "save Neeti's marriage" and it will take away the heat from Neeti for sometime. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Hayye! Kaan Taras gaye mere iss show me 'divorce' word sunne ke liye. Aaj sunn lia. Vo b neeti ke muh se sone pe suhaga. Vaise muje umeed toh nai hai makers se ki divorce hoga n neeti positive hogi but chalo 1 episode ke liye hi old neeti ko dekhke maza aaega

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Koi kayi nahi jaa rahe hai, na Neeti, na Pari. Both of them will keep buzzing around Rajeev as if he's the best thing since sliced bread. Looks like Neeti's plan to divert attention from the murder attempt. Pari will jump in to "save Neeti's marriage" and it will take away the heat from Neeti for sometime. 

Vaise muje umeed toh nai hai makers se ki divorce hoga n neeti positive hogi but chalo 1 episode ke liye hi old neeti ko dekhke maza aaega

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Oh pppllllzzzzz!!!!! This is just more drama on her part! She won't do a d**m thing! She is just seeking attention and trying to divert the focus from her crimes, as usual, and playing victim.

The sad thing is that it will work and, again, noone will dare to question her for the crimes she committed. So pathethic.

I guess it's time for me to go on another break from this crapfest.

Who r u saying "Oh pppllllzzzzz!!!!! " to??

If you don't like pari haters and don't want to indulge in a heated conversation

then please don't talk to pari haters

You can make a post about pari lovers

Abusing "d**m" here when we clearly are not in a mood to indulge in a conversation with pari lovers

Then please take a hint

and don't make posts against a post which clearly is in favour of neeti.

Will the forum rules be applied here??or will it be overlooked??-->Please look into it @LizzieBennet

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 5 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Chalo Neeti fans chalo dance kar ke dikhao 

smiley32

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzeBPrdSWn5/?igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

Mazaa aaya! 

Finally smiley42

Omg is this true!! smiley40So glad that she has decided to leave pavitra sanju and move on finally. I just hope these people don't brainwash and manipulate her all over again. Shabasshh meri shernismiley41