Is Adhiraj Going To Die in Future??

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

I cant help but notice dialouges pointing towards it" peeche se mat toko, beta kho dengi aaj." to his mother. And in earlier episode to Kaya " Tum Seekh Jaogi par Hum Nahi honge". Its scaring me. It it happens flash back mein yahi sab dekhaige.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

I cant help but notice dialouges pointing towards it" peeche se mat toko, beta kho dengi aaj." to his mother. And in earlier episode to Kaya " Tum Seekh Jaogi par Hum Nahi honge". Its scaring me. It it happens flash back mein yahi sab dekhaige.

I noticed all the foreshadowing just now. I just hope it is not what it seems to be. I will be absolutely heartbroken if something happens to Adi out of all people.

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is the main character he shouldn’t die. 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I also feel, he seems to be the main male protagonist so ideally he should not die. He is good and acting well too. Both Kavya and Adi looks good. Actually Shubh looks like a pakka villain 😀 

Minaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

"Peeche se mat toko, beta kho dengi aaj." 

I don't think this was foreshadowing because he said, "Aaj". And it's Adi, he loves throwing dialogues here and there. 

If it was foreshadowing, then his words would have echoed like his, "Par hum nahi ho gy" before.

And even that was in regards to misunderstanding and temporary separation, like it was shown in the promo.

Edited by Minaa - 7 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Pradhan

So will she be paired with her ex fiance again?smiley3

mishrialways thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No I think adi is the main lead and subah the potential villian

I felt adi might leave everything behind and go somewhere that might happen in the future