What A Party! (Diwali Special)

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Hello everybody.

It was a delight watching this Wednesday's megaepisode of Kundali Bhagya.smiley4 I enjoyed it , and watched it on repeat too. smiley36

Almost all Zee TV leads appeared in the episode and gave amazing performances. smiley27

My favorite ones were our Kundali Bhagya team performances. I felt extra excited because they teamed Shaurya with Palki and Rajveer with Shanaya like many here were dreaming of. smiley4

Karan and Preeta stole my heart. As a mid age woman watching mature romance makes me feel that love has no age.. and lives forever smiley27

Other dramas performances : Arjun was smiley27 , Shabbir Ahluwalya was fun,smiley10 Krishna was cute smiley9, But Rishi from Baghyalaxmi was meh smiley26. All the girls danced well , but I miss Radha (Radha Mohan ) and the teams of (RSHD ) and Meet. smiley13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Hello everybody.

It was a delight watching this Wednesday's megaepisode of Kundali Bhagya.smiley4 I enjoyed it , and watched it on repeat too. smiley36

Almost all Zee TV leads appeared in the episode and gave amazing performances. smiley27

My favorite ones were our Kundali Bhagya team performances. I felt extra excited because they teamed Shaurya with Palki and Rajveer with Shanaya like many here were dreaming of. smiley4

Karan and Preeta stole my heart. As a mid age woman watching mature romance makes me feel that love has no age.. and lives forever smiley27

Other dramas performances : Arjun was smiley27 , Shabbir Ahluwalya was fun,smiley10 Krishna was cute smiley9, But Rishi from Baghyalaxmi was meh smiley26. All the girls danced well , but I miss Radha (Radha Mohan ) and the teams of (RSHD ) and Meet. smiley13

Yes Di I Really Enjoyed The Diwail Special Episode Too. Best Part For Me Was Preeta  Slapping Nidhi And Exposing Her For Her Sister's Kidnapping And Murder Attempt But She Got Away With It For Now.. 

The Writer Loves Nidhi I Think..smiley7

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Yes Di I Really Enjoyed The Diwail Special Episode Too. Best Part For Me Was Preeta  Slapping Nidhi And Exposing Her For Her Sister's Kidnapping And Murder Attempt But She Got Away With It For Now.. 

The Writer Loves Nidhi I Think..smiley7

They don't love her. They need her as a vamp, coz they have no other vamp in the show. If she gets exposed the show will end .

Maybe in future when the new gen story become the centre of the show they'll make Shanaya the new vamp and kick off Nidhi. smiley4

SilverBell thumbnail

They don't love her. They need her as a vamp, coz they have no other vamp in the show. If she gets exposed the show will end .

Maybe in future when the new gen story become the centre of the show they'll make Shanaya the new vamp and kick off Nidhi. smiley4

Maybe I Hope This Show Doesn't Last That Long.

6 Years Is Enough. 

awida thumbnail

6 Years Is Enough. 

Poor new gen ! You don't want them to taste success?smiley36

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wont the show to run for atleast 2 more years for the new generation.

6 Years Is Enough. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Poor new gen ! You don't want them to taste success?smiley36

No I Don't Di.

It Needs To Go Off Air And Kum Kum Bhagya Too.

Edited by SilverBell - 5 months ago
awida thumbnail

No I Don't Di.

It Needs To Go Off Air And Kum Kum Bhagya Too.

But Kumkum new gen has just started.smiley13

SilverBell thumbnail

But Kumkum new gen has just started.smiley13

Iam Not Interested In Kumkum Gen Di.

Only Kundali Bhagya Iam Interested In.