janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

I'm confused about Rajeev/Sanju's identity. He is really Rajeev Bajwa right? His entire family are Bajwas too. If that's the case, then how come Neeti never knew that her in-laws are Bajwas and not Mehras? And why does everyone keep calling him Sanju even after truth is out? Also how come he got a job as Sanju Mehra in a reputed firm without any documents. Aise kaunse company hai joh apne employees ke details verify nahi karte before hiring. If he did submit documents, then that means he made fake documents. Another fraud.

Now the most important question.. yeh story aise kaunse parallel universe mein ho rahe hai where neighbors and relatives are so nice and not intruding at all. How come none of them questioned about Rajeev having two wives? Not even a gossip? Impossible. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sanju is how everyone calls him at home and Mehra is his maternal surname that he used while flirting w Niti, Rajiv Bajwa is his actual name... at least that's what I understood.

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Sanju is how everyone calls him at home and Mehra is his maternal surname that he used while flirting w Niti, Rajiv Bajwa is his actual name... at least that's what I understood.

So Sanju Mehra isn't a lie altogether. But I still don't get how he got a job with that name. Or how Neeti did not realize her in-laws are Bajwas, not Mehras.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think his real name is Sanju. But at home they call him Rajeev or vice versa.... but cant really say because in the office they call him Sanju..... and in the office the formal name which reflects on your adhaar is considered....  so my head is like smiley29 smiley39

I think writers ko hi nahi Pata naam kya hai iskasmiley36

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm confused about Rajeev/Sanju's identity. He is really Rajeev Bajwa right? His entire family are Bajwas too. If that's the case, then how come Neeti never knew that her in-laws are Bajwas and not Mehras? And why does everyone keep calling him Sanju even after truth is out? Also how come he got a job as Sanju Mehra in a reputed firm without any documents. Aise kaunse company hai joh apne employees ke details verify nahi karte before hiring. If he did submit documents, then that means he made fake documents. Another fraud.

Now the most important question.. yeh story aise kaunse parallel universe mein ho rahe hai where neighbors and relatives are so nice and not intruding at all. How come none of them questioned about Rajeev having two wives? Not even a gossip? Impossible. 

also, how come in today's social media n selfie age, 2 bffs didn't show photo of their respective husbands to each other! Even if this serial was old, then also 2 friends can show pic of their husbands from album. Agar logic ke hisab se chalen toh it's impossible for rajiv to fool 2 bffs at the same time

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I think his real name is Sanju. But at home they call him Rajeev or vice versa.... but cant really say because in the office they call him Sanju..... and in the office the formal name which reflects on your adhaar is considered....  so my head is like smiley29 smiley39

I think writers ko hi nahi Pata naam kya hai iskasmiley36

Even if his real name is Sanju, it will be Sanju Bajwa. Yeh log itne progressive toh hai nahi that they will give him his maternal surname. So he still would not get a job with his real documents. I guess he faked his documents to get a job. His company should file a case against him for fraud.

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

also, how come in today's social media n selfie age, 2 bffs didn't show photo of their respective husbands to each other! Even if this serial was old, then also 2 friends can show pic of their husbands from album. Agar logic ke hisab se chalen toh it's impossible for rajiv to fool 2 bffs at the same time

Ikr.. this show has so many plot holes. It is lazy writing at its peak. 

sumz_d thumbnail

It's not set in the current times clearly. (Ignore the clothes and their fashion parade) the mentality of the character is like some 40/50 years ago. 

So in figurative way it is set around half a decade older time. No wonder their mentality and acceptance to bigamy is such lolsmiley36

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

It's not set in the current times clearly. (Ignore the clothes and their fashion parade) the mentality of the character is like some 40/50 years ago. 

So in figurative way it is set around half a decade older time. No wonder their mentality and acceptance to bigamy is such lolsmiley36

actually in today's world also, many real life people have the mentality of 40/50 years ago that's the harsh truth

sumz_d thumbnail

actually in today's world also, many real life people have the mentality of 40/50 years ago that's the harsh truth

So sad if this kind of mentality still exists in today's times. smiley24