Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Hi Nilanjana

hope everything is fine

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

Hey @Khwaishfan & @chlorebear

I am good and my mom is good too. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. I feel extremely humbled and lucky. I have been really busy coz now i have to travel to office. So it takes up my whole day. Apologies for not updating regularly

Lots of love

Nilanjana

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 28 days ago
Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

Update please waiting 

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

smiley10Star Commenter Awardssmiley10

(Part 36)

Congratulations to the following winners!

Early Bird Award- Tej (PazzoFMG)

Star Commenter Winner- Crazymaneetian

Special Mention-  aneeq(chloebear)

Part 37

Afraid of her family members, she breaks free of her mother's hold and grabs the nearest object she can use to defend herself.

G- What is wrong with all of you? Some outsider said something, and you don't even want to ask me once if it's true? Do you have no faith in me? How can you believe anything?

Father- We are well aware of your character. We don't need to hear your lies!

The brother comes out of the kitchen holding a smoldering piece of iron.

Bro- I'll set her on correct path right now.

G - If you dare to harm me. I…I am going to sue you all and I swear business toh kya ye ghar bhi bech doge toh bhi settlement nahi bhar paoge!

After hearing Geet's threat all family members paused for a second but didn't believe her.

Brother- Kya sue? Kya court? Teri himmat kaise hui dhamki dene ki?

G- Maine sue nahi bhi Kiya toh kya? Apko sab ko kya lagta hai? Ki hum actress log sab amir logon ke saath sote hain aur kuch nahi karte? Films mein serials mein acting karne ka kaam hai mera. Contract sign karna hota hai acting ke kaam ka. Aur jab main time par nahi pohochungi shooting ke liye ya  aap logon ne mera chehra itna kharab kar diya ki shooting rokni padi toh pata hai kitna laakhon ka nuksaan hota hai?

Geet quickly explains how many people, props, equipments are required for even an hour of shooting and how much money you need to compensate if you fail to deliver on your shooting contract.

Even after that the family members are skeptical.

G- Meri baat vishwas ka nahi hai? Toh jao. Jaakar apne uss shubh chintak se pucho jisne aapko mere baare mein sab galat salat bataya hai. Jao! Aur aap log kya karne ka soch rahe ho zara ek minute ruk kar soch lo zara. Aaj chehra jala doge. Fir? Kal zubaan kaatoge ki main bahar kisi ko bata naa paun ki aapne kya kiya hai? Yaa phir zindagi bhar mujhe kamre mein bandh karke rakhoge? Aap logon ko jo karna hai mere saath karlo. Main bhi bahar jakar aapki inn harkaton ka dhindhora pitungi! Poore khandan ka naam mitti mein mila dungi!

Geet desperately tries all threats she could think of to avoid getting hurt.

Finally, her family members stop trying to harm her physically.

They bind her to a chair in her room and lock her up, deciding what should be done to her which wouldn't harm their reputation.

They are really keen on marrying her off to the potential business partner.

Then whatever she does will be her new husband's problem.

Iss musibat jaisi ladki se peecha chuta lenge.

+++++

Meanwhile, lady A had some confusion over what more for the luggage to pack so she tries calling Geet.

But Geet didn't pick up her call.

She tries many times.

Initially her calls went unanswered.

Half an hour later, Geet’s phone seemed to have been switched off.

Lady A looks at the time.

Geet had said she would be back in maximum 2 hrs.

Now more than 3.5hrs have passed and she couldn't be contacted either.

Lady A has a gut feeling that something went very wrong.

She directly calls the Maan and informs him what had happened.

Maan gives her the Geet's parents address and tells her to go and check if Geet is still there.

Correlating the rumors spread about them since last night and the sudden panicked call from her parents, even Maan felt things can be more than complicated.

He cautions lady A that her family may say that Geet is not there.  But lady A needs to go in check for herself.

He himself calls his assistant and they also rush towards the Geet's parents’ house.

++++

Both lady A and Maan reach around same time.

Maan once more cautions lady A to be careful and tells her to use force if necessary. He will take care of any legal issues.

Lady A- Boss. Why don't we go together? Seeing their son in law. They won't make trouble, right?

M -They don’t know Ms. Geet is married to me. They don't even know she is married. Geet doens't want her family to know. Why else would I ask you to go instead of going myself. But if you don't come back in 10 mins with her. I don't care what she wants. I will go and get her myself.

Lady A nods thinking, no wonder these two have such complicated living arrangement.

++++

Lady A goes up to the house and rings the bell.

Seeing an unknown lady outside, Geet’s mother opens the door asking her who she is.

Lady A being the straightforward person she is directly asks.

Lady A- Aunty. Is Ms Geet here?

Mother- No. I don't know who you are talking about! Go away!

Mother tries to shut the door, but lady A had already inserted half her body inside the door.

She pushes the door open and walks inside.

Lady A- Aunty! How come you are treating your daughter's employee this way. You can't just hit or push people randomly these days. Don't you know how many insurance and medical fee scam people there these days!!

Geet’s mother simply couldn't stop lady A who walks inside talking loudly as is it's her own house.

Geet’s father and brother also see that this strange woman who has appeared out of nowhere.

Father- Who are you? Get out of our house immediately! Or else I will call the police.

Lady A - Uncle you are right!! In fact, it's best to call police right now. Your daughter is missing!! I am afraid something bad may have happened to her!!

Lady A keeps talking loudly while roaming around the house.

The mother is not able to control her.

While father and brother feel uncomfortable man-handling an unknown woman.

LadyA is thinking if she needs to break the door to the rooms to find Geet.

Geet also hears lady’s voice and cries for help.

Finally, she sees lady A busting into her room like an unstoppable buffed WWF wrestler.

Her family members unable to hinder her.

Geet couldn't help but laugh at the scene at the same time feel grateful for hiring this woman.

When lady A sees Geet, she feels half her soul had flown away.

Looking at the Geet's bruised face and split bleeding lip.

She knew she has failed her bodyguard duty, and she will definitely lose her job now.

She quickly unties Geet.

Lady A- BEAUTY!!! OH NO!! Why are you tied up?

The family tries desperately to stop lady A now.

G- Aap logon ki akal ab bhi thikane nahi aayi hai kya? You have to let me go. Nahi to iska kya karoge? Isko kaise chup karaoge?

The family finally stops their futile struggle to hold back lady A or stop Geet from leaving.

G- I have to say something before I go. Aap logon ko sharam aati hai mujhe apna pariwar maan ne mein to ab se jo bhi puche mere bare mei bol dena ki main marr gayi. Ya aap log mujhe pehchaante nahi. Mujhe ab se call karne ki ya Milne ki bhi zarurat nahi hai.  Naa hi main wapas aap logo ki shakal dekhna chaahti hoon. Aaj aap logon ne sab hadein paar kar di hain. Paise oaur success ke chakkar mein aap log kis hadd tak jaa sakte hain main samjh gai hoon.  Sharam toh mujhe aa rah hai aap logon ko family bolne mein. Toh aaj se ye rishta bhi aap log samjho.

Geet leaves without turning back.

Walking out of the house she unexpectedly sees Maan's car parked nearby.

Lady -Beau...um… Madam…inside the car please. Sir is waiting. He was going to come in and get you himself if we took another minute in coming out. I'll go and buy some ointment for you.

G - how bad is my face…you are not even calling me Beauty anymore…

Geet asks jokingly but her entire demeanor is depressing.

She felt defeated and let down by her own family.

She knows her morals weren't good but what they tried to do today was much worse.

Is this genetic? Is their whole family rotten?

She reluctantly gets into the car, in no mood to deal with Maan and whatever he saw going to say or do to her.

She just wants to be alone right now.

She didn't want anyone's understanding, sympathy, anger, resentment, jokes.

Sitting in the back seat of the car next to Maan, Geet remains quiet and lowers her head; unwilling to show her wounds., her misery, her failure, her disgust with her own family.

Maan waits impatiently for her to explain what happened. To tell him what's going on. To talk to him. To at least look at him.

The rigid atmosphere breaks when lady A knocks on the window and hands over the medicine to Maan.

Lady says in hushed tone- Boss, you can do it? Should I do it? Madam would be in good amount of pain right now...

M - I'll handle this. You call and inform her crew that she will be delayed by 2 days at least and any costs. We will bear it.

Maan takes the ointment and turns towards Geet, who had lowered her face hiding behind the disheveled hair.

M - ... look at me...

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 25 days ago
PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi. Nilz. Thanks for updating after a period. Hope your keeping well. Geet family disgust us, what kind of parents are they. Is she related to them.?

Lady A saved our geet. Was scared what if they burn Geet face, Maan would have sued them. Let's hope, this two start accepting each other in public. Fingercross 🤞

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Neelu ☺️

Awesome update 😃

Our Lady A rocks 💖 well Maan has smartly chosen her for this job and she really rescued Geet from this mess 

I could see Geet was completely broken after all this & she wanted to relax & be left alone  as her family had done something which she didn't expected

Geet felt disgusted to be faced after that but Maan has his own ways with her 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fabulous update 

Renuka1972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for updates . 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 37

Awesome and so Horrendous 

Geet's family just failed again been family 

do they think torture is the best way of communicating with Geet.

I'm glad that both Lady A and Maan decides to go to Geet's parents home 

jaya343434 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update, I'm waiting for your update ao long.

Story line is different and unable to stop reading your all parts again and again

Update soon please