Queen syndrome

PJFan777 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

As I’m sitting here, eating my popcorn 🍿 and watching the Tama Shah-  and Anupama is talking back to Malti Devi in the kitchen scene, and I think to myself “ what a hypocrite —I thought Anupama says you are supposed to respect all elders?”

But then it hit me like 💡⚡️ 

She only respects those who put her on a pedestal, and treat her like a queen.

But then we ask:  Baa and Vanraj didn’t treat her like a Queen as a matter of fact, they abused her.  

But let’s think about this- vanraj always declared her the queen of being in charge of the kitchen and the cleaning and the family-Baa did as well.  They never once doubted that she was the queen of the kitchen and cleaning..  so since she was able to be Queen of being the housekeeper she respected them.

She says “respect elders” but that’s such a lie.  She only respects people who worship her in some form.  

This is why every single character who has not blindly worshiped Anupama has been turned into a villain on this show.

Now, all of these hypocritical moments that made me scratch my head throughout the show makes so much sense once I understand, through the lens of her being a Queen!

😄😄😄 

PS- dear writers

We all started watching this show and loving it because it was so realistic… Are you ever going to make this show realistic again or do we have to continuously put up with this fake cringe, romance of Miss Queen and her ego issues?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree i want Maalti devi to say this ki tumhe Annual sports day ka bata ke karte bhi kya and then usko wo last dance competition yaad dilati Anupama does not care about choti she just an insecure lady . She wants all attention usko hazam nahi ho Raha ki choti uske Bina itni khush kaisa hai kisi aur ke saath.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe yeh samajh nahi aata, kabhi choti Anu yaad aati nahi hai aur agar aati bhi hai toh mishter shah, kavya, toshu, baa, bapuji, kinjal ke baad. Lekin jab bhi koi aur (maa or MD) uske pass aane ke koshish karte hain achanak inti insecurity kyun

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bcoz CA is pin of ATM 😂