Srishti 's Face Got Damaged

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

In Today's Episode Srishti 's Face Got Damaged By Her Burns. So I Think Her Character Still Says The Show. But The Writer Will Change Her Face. With A New Actress Then Nidhi Might Get Exposed That Way. If Preeta Isn't Able To Expose Her Truth. But Rajveer And Preeta Both Should Work Together And Give Nidhi Hell. 

She Is A Criminal. Her Place Isn't With Karan 's Family She Belongs In Jail.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RBGIRL thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was so sad to watch today’s episode. Preeta and Rajveer are broken from the inside and Gurpreet and Mohit couldn't control their tears. I do hope they take action against Nidhi! She’s literally the worst villain on this show. I still liked Sherlyn and Prithvi compared to her. Also one question. In today’s episode , Rishabh said Preeta came and Shaurya said “Preeta Mom came here?”. Does this mean , he knows about his mom? He knows that Nidhi is not his mom and Preeta is his mom. It’s not really clear. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: RBGIRL

It was so sad to watch today’s episode. Preeta and Rajveer are broken from the inside and Gurpreet and Mohit couldn't control their tears. I do hope they take action against Nidhi! She’s literally the worst villain on this show. I still liked Sherlyn and Prithvi compared to her. Also one question. In today’s episode , Rishabh said Preeta came and Shaurya said “Preeta Mom came here?”. Does this mean , he knows about his mom? He knows that Nidhi is not his mom and Preeta is his mom. It’s not really clear. 

I Think Shaurya Knows That Preeta Is His Mom And Not Nidhi. But He Doesn't Know How She Looks Like Maybe In The Diwail Special He Will Know The Truth About Her. Iam Not Too Sure. Iam Watching Kundali Bhagya Everyday Now.

It Was A Very Sad Episode. Lets Hope Nidhi Pays For All Her Crimes Too.

RBGIRL thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh that’s good to know. It’s good to know that Shaurya knows ATLEAST. I thought that would be another 3 months to reveal that. I wanna see the younger generation now. I can’t wait for the diwali episodes. Me too, I just recently started watching Kundali Bhagya because of the second generation love triangle. Let’s see what happens. I’m excited to see but I have a strong feeling it’s gonna be Shaurya-Palki together

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: RBGIRL

Oh that’s good to know. It’s good to know that Shaurya knows ATLEAST. I thought that would be another 3 months to reveal that. I wanna see the younger generation now. I can’t wait for the diwali episodes. Me too, I just recently started watching Kundali Bhagya because of the second generation love triangle. Let’s see what happens. I’m excited to see but I have a strong feeling it’s gonna be Shaurya-Palki together

Lets See What Happens In The Diwail Episodes.

Lets Be Friends I Post Here Daily Now This Forum Needs Some Activity You Can Post Topics Here Too Ok.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

It is sad that we won't get Anjum back as Shrishti.smiley13

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is sad that we won't get Anjum back as Shrishti.smiley13

I Know Di 

She Was A Wonderful Character

smiley6

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope a new actress comes as shrishti and Shrishti doesn't have Bulbul's fate.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I hope a new actress comes as shrishti and Shrishti doesn't have Bulbul's fate.

I Think A New Actress Will Come Soon.

Nidhi  Needs To Be Exposed Already.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it's also a nice way of keeping it open. In case Anjum decides to return sometime or else they can always hire another one. In kdb they always justify the change of actor with plastic surgery and ofc that has only been for Karan. Whereas kkb had alia and Rhea(2 times) replaced and no justification lol.