Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

As per this news yes smiley36it's unconfirmed let's see what surprise media's are mentioning aboutsmiley36

Ruhi already had gvs, if abhimanyu returned it means return of birlas too.

shalu1786 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: shivu01

Toxic lead ki entry wapas kyu bhai main to AA wait kar rahi thi who can bring higher TRP and make show once again in top 3

This toxic lead and his both children can bring trp. If ruhi was playing a much better actress it would have been a hit by now keeping how people are connected to the the little roohi. Even then I found a section of neirohi fans like her. 

Manny_123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0J6eMnib-V/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

dec 2nd week ka surprise smiley36 akshara meeting abhimanyu after her death???smiley37

Matlab kuch bhi yaar....what has happened to this serial? Wasn't he unrelated to this gen 4? smiley37...dear makers please don't be desperate in the name of TRP. 

Let him stay with Abhir at heaven. They are better off without others. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

just heard roj ka drama aunty in ff mode. even she mentioned makers abhimanyu ab kyun la rahe hai as they killed everyone related to himsmiley36 not sure if the news is true but there are rumours everywhere and that sp surprise also makes me think will senior abhimanyu save senior akshara smiley36

shalu1786 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Matlab kuch bhi yaar....what has happened to this serial? Wasn't he unrelated to this gen 4? smiley37...dear makers please don't be desperate in the name of TRP. 

Let him stay with Abhir at heaven. They are better off without others. 

They can bring abhir as well along with birlas. Gvs can jump to abhira's side while birlas can stay in ruhi's side. 

shalu1786 thumbnail

Team Birlas

just heard roj ka drama aunty in ff mode. even she mentioned makers abhimanyu ab kyun la rahe hai as they killed everyone related to himsmiley36 not sure if the news is true but there are rumours everywhere and that sp surprise also makes me think will senior abhimanyu save senior akshara smiley36

Honestly I don't want abhimanyu to return, but they can bring abhir along with Manjari. Both Dadi potha can give poddar's real trouble. 

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalu1786

They can bring abhir as well along with birlas. Gvs can jump to abhira's side while birlas can stay in ruhi's side. 

So basically toxic Birlas will be back as they desperately need to revive this show.

shalu1786 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: shivu01

So basically toxic Birlas will be back as they desperately need to revive this show.

If news of abhimanyu/abhir  birla returning is confirmed then birlas will be officially back. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://youtu.be/gjZQ6ZmECR0

trp gir gaya toh lao abhimanyu ko wapassmiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Honestly I don't want abhimanyu to return, but they can bring abhir along with Manjari. Both Dadi potha can give poddar's real trouble. 

i want abhir to come back to torture akshara if not then he will be the hero smiley36